Contact us

Turkvision Song Contest 2019

MalagaToledo

Banned
Omg, I don't know where to put this topic but we have another song contest this year and it is called turkvision song contest. it will be held in Ankara in December 2019. Most countries already have chosen their reps. One of them will be familiar face to eurovision eneda tarifa who will represent Albania. Number of entries is 27. Debuting countries are :se::lv::at::md::nl: and Tajikistan. What do u think about this version. The contest wasn't held from 2016 to 2018. It was created as pandan to esc for countries and regions of turkic group of languages. We still don't know is eurovision Asia happening, but this one is real. BTW, in this contest the winner is determined only by jurry members. There is only 1 jurry member from each country/region who will give points just like in esc. Unlike previous editions of turkvision this year there won't be semifinals. 3 previous winners come from :az: :kz: ::kg

:de: will be represented by Seyran
:al: Eneda Tarifa
:at: Elvira
:by: Svetlana
:bg: Bamze
:ge: Milan
:xk: Leonora
:lv: oksana
:mk: Suleyman
:md: polina
:nl: Elcan
:pl: Olga
:ru: Aida
:rs: Marina
:se: Argavan
:tr: unknown
:ua: Natalia

https://images.app.goo.gl/nbVv4HyveRPRRPLD6

Mainshow

Veteran
It's funny that Turkey came up with a whole new contest because it couldn't win Eurovision and then... After three editions of their own little contest - when it realized it couldn't win Turkvision either - it got cancelled.

I don't know why it's coming back. Production-wise... It was a lovely throwback to the 90s...but we don't really need it at all

MalagaToledo

Banned
It's funny that Turkey came up with a whole new contest because it couldn't win Eurovision and then... After three edition - when it realized it couldn't win Turkvision either - it got cancelled.

I don't know why it's coming back. Production-wise... It was a lovely throwback to the 90s...but we don't really need it at all

That's probably not the only reason why they came up with the idea of turkovision. They don't like the concept of esc where diversities are celebrated. I think performance of conchita would have been censored like in China or performance of Hatari and many more. Maybe u remember, but after conchita won, Russians also wanted their own version and to be out of esc. For all the folks who say let Kazakhstan debut in esc, we can here see what they can offer in terms of their best artists, their unique music sound. This will be a combination of mostly oriental sounds.

BTW, on German Wikipedia it says 41 countries and regions will take part in it including Belgium and Greece. :confused:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Holy shit Eneda Tarifa really :lol:

Brandt

It's funny that Turkey came up with a whole new contest because it couldn't win Eurovision and then... After three editions of their own little contest - when it realized it couldn't win Turkvision either - it got cancelled.

I don't recall Turkey and TRT are the same things.

TRT decided to withdraw from Eurovision, while Turkvision has nothing to do with TRT. They supported financially in its first year iirc, but they didn't even broadcast the show.

If you're curious enough to know, Turkey's representative is a private music channel called Kral TV.

Fluke

Curious to see the Swedish entry. I wonder if this will be reported on in Swedish media at all, especially if it wins or does very well!

DenizESC

Banned
Haven't followed any edition that well but tbeh I secretely stan this contest, only low-key but still. Kinda iconic, in the worst way possible ofc.

hijirio

Veteran

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
And from now on, u can look for the links by yourself. xmarge

I think asking you to cite your sources is perfectly reasonable given your history.

Romeo

I think asking you to cite your sources is perfectly reasonable given your history.

I vaguely remember reading that story - but citing oikotimes isn't really any form of validation :lol:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
My history? De que hablas? #l #o #c #a

Well, unless you cite something else, it's fair for people not to know if the bad comment was legit bad or if she blinked "god hates you" in Morse Code or something like that.

Luca blinked at those guys? But he is straight. Do they know he is straight? Wow, it looks he will do anything for few more votes. I can't believe that anyone who is gay could vote for him or think he is hot. They have their own people, biggest contenders for the win and why on earth would anyone in that community vote for him. Also, darude, miki, chingiz, mahmood.. are all hotter than luca What do they see in luca?

MalagaToledo

Banned
Well, unless you cite something else, it's fair for people not to know if the bad comment was legit bad or if she blinked "god hates you" in Morse Code or something like that.

OK, how the hell that comment about Luca has anything to do with this? Please, enlighten me.. Also, that user u were quoting is obv someone else. Also, as far as I know Luca is straight so that post makes sense. What do u not understand in that post? And how that post has anything to do with this story. Lol :lol:

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Lol is this shit not cancelled yet? Turks be getting sloppy yo~

tuorem

xrofl

Them skills tho. I suspected that she had hidden talents. Eneda rules! xheat
And that's why we love her oh oh xsing

Top Bottom