Contact us

~* Spain | España *~ Adiós :>>>

Amir

Veteran
:es: :es: :es: :es: :es: :es: SPAIN :es: :es: :es: :es: :es: :es:

gX9t9Ns.png

La Era De Amir

WV143 Chongqing: Lennis Rodriguez - Vamos Pa' La Calle | SF1: 65 points - place 8 | Final: place 19 (97 points)
WV144 Bologna: María Isabel - Mi Jarana | SF2: 37 points - place 19 | Final: DNQ
WV145 Novi Pazar: Yanela Brooks feat. Brian Cross - Mondays | SF1: 92 points - place 4 | Final: place 9 (122 points)
WV146 Suwon: Álvaro de Luna - Juramento Eterno De Sal | SF1: 53 points - place 12 | Final: DNQ
WV147 St. John's: Sweet California - Whisper | SF1: 75 points - place 8 | Final: place 21 (91 points)
WV148 Xi'an: Mariah Angeliq, Bad Gyal, Maria Becerra - Bobo | SF2: 54 points - place 12 | Final: DNQ
WV149 Lodz: Lole Y Manuel - Tu Mirá | SF1: 27 points - place 23 | Final: DNQ
WV150 Kanto: Amor Romeira - Blanca Navidad | SF1: 40 points - place 22 | Final: DNQ
WV151 Aspen: Tanxugueiras - Figa | SF1: 111 points - place 1 | Final: WINNER (189 points)
WV152 Barcelona: Bad Gyal - Pussy | SF: PQ | Final: place 25 (64 points)
WV153 Belgium: Shakira - Te Aviso, Te Anuncio | SF1: 100 points - place 1 | Final: WINNER (167 points)
WV154 Madrid: Supremme de Luxe - Gettin' High | SF: PQ | Final: place 22 (78 points)
WV155 Bremen: Ana Mena, Rocco Hunt - Un Beso De Improviso | SF1: 73 points - place 9 | Final: place 14 (109 points)
WV161 Serbia: India Martinez - La Gitana | SF2: 76 points - place 7 | Final: place 21 (91 points)
WV162 Death Valley: Chanel - Toke | SF1: 68 points - place 8 | Final: place 13 (100 points)
WV163 Potsdam: Ana Mena, Belinda - LAS 12 | SF2: 72 points - place 7 | Final: place 2 (152 points)
WV180 Cathedral City: Alok feat. Au/Ra - Side Effect | SF1: 34 points - place 21 | Final: DNQ
WV181 Spa: Charo - España Cañi | SF1: 47 points - place 16 | Final: DNQ
WV182 Tórshavn: Ana Mena - Madrid City | SF1: 73 points - place 6 | Final: place 3 (154 points)
WV183 Seville: Aitana - Los Ángeles | SF: PQ | Final: place 5 (130 points)

Last edited:

Ausesken

Re: ESPAÑA | WV 115 | Shakira - Ojos así

WV 115
S H A K I R A
Ojos así

Shakira again? :? Well, yes, because many people don't know this song and imo it's one of the best she's ever released. Honestly I usually prefer not to send very famous artists because I like to bring something new to this contest ( it's my personal choice but I have no problem with others sending world stars :lol:). However, I thought this song deserved a place in WV.
I always said I prefer the 'old' Shakira, the one of the album 'Dónde están los ladrones?' and 'Laundry Service'. Actually this song was first released in Spanish in 'Dónde están los ladrones?' and then made an English version in 'Laundry Service', and obviously it's like a homage to her arabic roots.

*Sorry I didn't make a fancy title XD I've spent almost all my free time in other stuff*​

Piqué likes this post

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

yessss xbow xbow Piqué does indeed like this post. Slay.

Ausesken

The audio used in the music video was slightly different from the album version. Here you have the album version in Spanish:

And the English version (although I think it sounds much better in Spanish XD):

Ausesken

Re: ESPAÑA | WV 116 | ¿?

Amid all the tension between Catalonia and Spain, the Spanish jury has thought it's a good moment to send again another song in Catalan. The band is from Girona (province), and the music video was filmed in Ribes de Freser, in the province of Girona too. I'm going very "local" this edition.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

is it you? xheat

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Woah, 3 bonus tracks, interview with Mc Pige AND an extended song. xheat What a buy this will be. I can't wait to listen through and try to figure out what it is you'll be sending.

Ausesken

Woah, 3 bonus tracks, interview with Mc Pige AND an extended song. xheat What a buy this will be. I can't wait to listen through and try to figure out what it is you'll be sending.

The bonus tracks are dedicated to haters of the so-called 'flying rats' XD. We are also a band committed with the environment. We use the public transport to go to WV shows:

Ausesken

Re: ESPAÑA | WV 116 | Parellop - Ei tu!

Spain presents the 1st edition of "Premio Altamira", a recognition for those who make WV a better community.

And the first awarded is...

Ausesken

La próxima edición del Premio Altamira va a tener lugar el 21 de diciembre. Para esta ocasión se nos ha confirmado un aumento del presupuesto del 100%, lo cual nos va a permitir celebrar el evento en un recinto de más categoría y mejorar distintos aspectos de su organización. ¡No os lo perdáis!

---

The next edition of the Premio Altamira will be on December 21st. This time it's confirmed the budget will be increased 100%, which will allow us to celebrate the show in a better location and improve several aspects of its organization. Don't miss it!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Woah hot awards show. xheat Congrats Gera! :D

Ausesken

Re: ESPAÑA | WV117

I'm still deciding whether I take a break or not in WV117. Other plans would be:

- Keep sending songs in Catalan until one qualifies to the final XD
- Just go with the song I wanted to send for WV117
- Send some songs in a row that are a safe DNQ but that I enjoy nonetheless.

Ausesken

When deciding your next entry is easier than choosing between a perfume of Lacoste or Ralph Lauren. I've been smelling my hands all the afternoon and evening.

The next Spanish song will NOT be in Catalan, but in Spanish. And I like the music video a lot. That's all I'm gonna say about it XD.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

*Catalonia unilaterally declares independence and leaves the chat*

I don't mind any of the options as long as I get to support it. xheat

Ausesken

*Catalonia unilaterally declares independence and leaves the chat*

I don't mind any of the options as long as I get to support it. xheat

*The cops come to beat us all*

xthink I think you will like the song, although I'm not sure to what extent.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

*The cops come to beat us all*

xthink I think you will like the song, although I'm not sure to what extent.

>.> let us wait and see then.

Top Bottom