Contact us

Eurovision 2020 participants

ESC94

They already could within the last decade more than any other country. But in the end, they didn't.

That´s why I wrote they can win, not they will win. ;)

I´m just crossing my fingers for them because they usually sent qualitiy to the contest, since their return the only Italian entries I didn´t like were from 2011 and 2015.

tuorem

That´s why I wrote they can win, not they will win. ;)

I´m just crossing my fingers for them because they usually sent qualitiy to the contest, since their return the only Italian entries I didn´t like were from 2011 and 2015.

Does that mean you liked "La Mia Città"? :eek: I feel like very few people actually care about it.

Personally, I liked the song, even though I think Emma Marrone was not at her best at all vocally. Also, she didn't need to walk on all fours during the performance imo, that was a bit too much. Otherwise, the staging was cool too.

ESC94

Does that mean you liked "La Mia Città"? :eek: I feel like very few people actually care about it.

Personally, I liked the song, even though I think Emma Marrone was not at her best at all vocally. Also, she didn't need to walk on all fours during the performance imo, that was a bit too much. Otherwise, the staging was cool too.

Yeah, I like the song, it´s not my favourite entry from :it:, but it´s still good. The performance in the final was sadly a huge car crash. It looked really awkward and the outfit was also really ugly and reached a really deserved second place at the Barbara Dex Award that year.

randajad

Veteran
Yeah, I like the song, it´s not my favourite entry from :it:, but it´s still good. The performance in the final was sadly a huge car crash. It looked really akward and the outfit was also really ugly and reached a really deserved second place at the Barbara Dex Award that year.

I looove both the song and the performance, but her vocals were shitty. It seemed that she did not know in what style to sing the song so she decided to mix it all and fail.. :lol:

Realest

Last Year Moldova was the only Country that didnt confirm. 2018 Moldova confirmed one day before the EBU revealed the whole List.

Loindici

Veteran
I'm trying to sum up the recent updates.

confirmed participants
:al: Festivali i Këngës
:au: Australia Decides 2020
:at: internal selection
:az:
:by:
:be: Hooverphonic
:hr: Dora
:cz: national final
:cy: internal selection
:dk: Dansk Melodi Grand Prix
:ee: Eesti Laul
:fi: Uuden Musiikin Kilpailu with open selection progress
:fr: national final
:de: Unser Lied für Rotterdam
:ge: Georgian Idol
:gr: internal selection
:is: Söngvakeppnin
:ie:
:it:
:il: Rising Star 2020 + song final
:lv: Supernova
:lt: Atranka
:mt: X Factor
:mk:
:me:
:nl: internal selection
:no: Melodi Grand Prix
:pl:
:pt: Festival da Canção
:ro:
:ru:
:sm:
:rs: Beovizija
:sl: EMA 2020 + EMA Fresh
:se: Melodifestivalen
:es: Blas Cantó
:ch: internal selection
:ua: Vidbir
:uk: Internal selection with BMG

on the verge of fan's rage
:am:
:hu:
:md:

Realest

Thats not official.

Sammy

Veteran
:hu: is officially out for next year, MTVA confirmed it today

They confirmed not to use A Dal as NF, but that doesn“t necessarily mean they‘re out. But could that be the starting point of Orban following Erdogans example?

Realest

:am: is in.

Loindici

Veteran
:bg: is returning

BorisBubbles

Veteran
A net plus to be honest. Bulgaria is one of the best countries in Eurovision.

I approve that the Hungarians are sitting out. After last year's A Dal shenanigans they have earned a full year worth of thinking time.

Top Bottom