Contact us

What is your ideal TV schedule?

Hello again, ESCUnited.

This time I am going to share to you my ideal TV schedule, and I also would like to know your ideal TV schedule.

Let's start with mine. I am going to share my ideal schedule only in fringe and prime time. I am from Indonesia, so the fringe will start at 4 PM and the primetime takes place from 6 PM to 11 PM. I'd like to see a TV schedule like this:

17:00 Quiz show (Who Wants to be a Millionaire?/Weakest Link/Money Drop)
18:00 Talent show (Idol/The X Factor/The Voice)
20:00 Asiavision Song Contest - Grand Final (Live, no commercial breaks)
00:00 Late Night News (actually I don't care what airs after Asiavision, except that it is an Asiavision after-show talk)

I'm sure, if this kind of thing happens, I will always stay tuned and I won't go away.

Do you have different ideas? Don't hesitate to let me know.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
20:00 Asiavision Song Contest - Grand Final (Live, no commercial breaks)

Question: is this just a table read of the ESCUnited threads leading up to the Asiavision Song Contest? Because if it is, I agree. I need to see all my favorite iconic Asiavision moments like "can I take Egypt?" and "these countries aren't on my wishlist" on television.

Question: is this just a table read of the ESCUnited threads leading up to the Asiavision Song Contest? Because if it is, I agree. I need to see all my favorite iconic Asiavision moments like "can I take Egypt?" and "these countries aren't on my wishlist" on television.
not really, by the way. when it's not Eurovision/Asiavision, the slot may be taken by the National Finals (something like Melodifestivalen), or special show showing profiles of other participating countries.

Top Bottom