5NEK5kZ.jpg

Mvj8MKu.png

5h9x64j.png

goT2ZlB.png

Karhu

mYG2VoT.png

1. ::kim Kimmystan - [MENTION=7480]Kimrt[/MENTION]
  2. ::ser Serenes - [MENTION=14724]Karhu[/MENTION]

I will also be accepting entries via email at [email protected] or Skype at jcresp02 if my inbox is full or you prefer those methods. Please don't forget the deadline is 30 September at 23:59 CEST.

Kimrt

Love the logo and the concept!

Haven't played that game since the one on Game Cube :jonny:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
gosh an animal crossing theme. xheat This is taking me back, especially that "So, you've decided to move out?... " . I remember one of my friends coming to my world, stealing one of my fave neighbours and then it taking me like a month to get them to move back. xheart

Good luck hosting my Doubles spin off twin country and our entry is about to be sent. :D

Romeo

Song sent... From Rotterdam to Amsterdam ;)

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
gosh an animal crossing theme. xheat This is taking me back, especially that "So, you've decided to move out?... " . I remember one of my friends coming to my world, stealing one of my fave neighbours and then it taking me like a month to get them to move back. xheart

Good luck hosting my Doubles spin off twin country and our entry is about to be sent. :D
This is making me feel very old since I didn't even get or recognize the reference. :lol:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
This is making me feel very old since I didn't even get or recognize the reference. :lol:

to be fair if I hadn't have played animal crossing I wouldn't have either. :lol:

Eulaliya

Can I actually take part, does the rule of skipping the next edition only apply to non-voting non-qualifiers?

You cannot, because skipping this edition applies to non-voters of previous edition (semi and final) as penalty.

takeru

You cannot, because skipping this edition applies to non-voters of previous edition (semi and final) as penalty.

Wait are you sure? I’m pretty sure non-voting finalists can take part in the next NSC. ( ::qdq was already punished by their placing reduction)
Unless the rules have changed of course.

Lovely theme :mrgreen: Yaponesians will come take a visit shortly ^^

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
[MENTION=15323]Eulaliya[/MENTION] [MENTION=4414]94ayd[/MENTION] Nati [MENTION=4372]takeru[/MENTION] is right, non-qualifiers who didn't vote in both semi and the final cannot take part in the final, qualifiers who didn't vote only in the final or those who didn't vote in semi-final, but voted in the final can take part :D

Fearnavigatr

Oh no, oh no... OH NO! I thought I was safe hiding in Natia, but it looks like he finally found me!

j8u47K.png

Payback time!

That damn tanuki will own my soul for eternity...

Karhu

Please keep sending your songs, the deadline is in just over 48 hours! :D

I will go through the PMs I've received already and update the list later tonight :)

Karhu

My apologies for the lack of confirmation of your entries, suffice it to say I've had a busy last few days and have had a ton of work to do :( I thankfully did download all the PMs I received and cleared my inbox this morning when it was at 44/50, so if you did send an entry (or make a song change) it should have arrived without a problem. I'm heading home right now and will go through everything I received, but due to the circumstances submissions will remain open, mostly likely until sometime midday tomorrow. :) If all goes well the show will still be up tomorrow evening!

Karhu

Yeah yeah, I know :oops: Thankfully I'm finally done with classes for the week, so once I get home I will finish preparing the show. :) I was hoping to have the recaps posted as well, but they'll have to wait a bit since I don't want to push the semis any further.

Top Bottom