• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Australia-scaled.jpg

Preuss

Just thought it would be cool to see the contest in Sydney you know :D

Loindici

Veteran
Well, considering the size of the SuperDome, it would've been bigger than Eurovision.

ESC94

To be honest I´m not overly impressed by Australia in ESC yet. The only entry I really liked so far was "Tonight Again", the others were either mediocre and overrated by the juries (Sound of Silence, Don´t Come Easy) or simply horrible (We got Love). This year "Zero Gravity" was somewhere in the middle, better than their entry in 2018 but still not something I´d like to listen to in my spare time.

But hey, I´m an open minded person and maybe they can convince me next year!! ;)

Citelis

Imo ''Sound of silence'' is one of the best entries of the decade! Dami Im would be the 3rd best winner of the decade after Emmelie and Loreen but televoting ruined everything! :(

Loindici

Veteran
Dami would be a great winner but Sound of Silence would be an 'ehh' winner because it's kind of derivative. But hey, it's still good!

Edwardian

I feel that Blink TV and SBS will attract some big names. Kate has shown that participation is not a career killer. I am certain Electric Fields will return. I am also certain that Sheldon Riley (Kate follows him on Instagram) will be one of the 10 contestants. A couple of months ago he said to Delta Goodrem on TV that his dream was to do Eurovision. I would not be surprised if Vera Blue (Celia Pavey) does it. I would imagine that the 16 year old Ruel (Dutch heritage) is on the organisers wishlist. Anyway, it is fun guessing. I have bought my tickets to Australia Decides and can’t wait until Feb.

hijirio

Veteran
Delta is my nomination, I'd kill to see her at ESC. The NF last year showed that the fame does not mean anything (hello Courtney and Sheppard)
She needs a killer song like "Wings".

Preuss

I feel that Blink TV and SBS will attract some big names. Kate has shown that participation is not a career killer. I am certain Electric Fields will return. I am also certain that Sheldon Riley (Kate follows him on Instagram) will be one of the 10 contestants. A couple of months ago he said to Delta Goodrem on TV that his dream was to do Eurovision. Funny enough, Delta replied she also wants to do Eurovision. I would not be surprised if Vera Blue (Celia Pavey) does it. I would imagine that the 16 year old Ruel (Dutch heritage) is on the organisers wishlist. Anyway, it is fun guessing. I have bought my tickets to Australia Decides and can’t wait until Feb.

When did Delta say that? You think she'd give it a go? She's my top pick from Australia as well xlove
But now that Australia's not doing internal selections anymore, I kinda doubt it :?

Edwardian

When Delta was SheldonÂ’s coach on The Voice Australia this year (she has also been Alfie ArcuriÂ’s and Celia PaveyÂ’s coach), during one of the mentoring sessions she asked him what was the plan/dream?. The problem is that the Voice Australia starts filming circa March even though the live shows donÂ’t start until after Eurovision has started. The promos looking for contestants for next year have already started on TV. She has been a coach since it started, circa 8 seasons ago, so I think she probably wouldnÂ’t do it. I would also like to see her give it a crack though.

Preuss

When Delta was SheldonÂ’s coach on The Voice Australia this year (she has also been Alfie ArcuriÂ’s and Celia PaveyÂ’s coach), during one of the mentoring sessions she asked him what was the plan/dream? He said to do Eurovision. ThatÂ’s when she replied she wants to do Eurovision. The problem is that the Voice Australia starts filming circa March even though the live shows donÂ’t start until after Eurovision has started. The promos looking for contestants for next year have already started on TV. She has been a coach since it started, circa 8 seasons ago, so I think she probably wouldnÂ’t do it. I would also like to see her give it a crack though.

That's amazing! xheat

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Casey performed on the NF as a interval act I suppose

And I also like this

I hope Amorosi go towards this style xheat

but her last song is this

FRFanESC

I hope they'll bring an amazing show like last year but I'm very confident, they know what they have to do. This year' season season was so good, I really loved "Zero Gravity" (my favorite from the beginning) and, of course, "2000 and whatever".

opinionsigotem

Absolutely Everybody has endured as one of my fave underrated pop songs for nearly two decades so I am overcome with joy at this.

Top Bottom