10 9.7%

10 9.7%

13 12.6%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Moldova-scaled.jpg

Zonne147

:md: is a country I would like to see winning in the next few years, their singers are always talented... Why not in 2020? :D

JohnyKaz

Moldova sent mediocre songs in ESC 2017 and 2018 but with very professional staging and that's why they ended in 3rd and 10th place. This year the song was again mediocre at best but the staging wasn't as good as other years. They should find creative ideas for 2020 if they don't want to miss the final again.

A-lister

Veteran
Moldova sent mediocre songs in ESC 2017 and 2018 but with very professional staging and that's why they ended in 3rd and 10th place. This year the song was again mediocre at best but the staging wasn't as good as other years. They should find creative ideas for 2020 if they don't want to miss the final again.

2017-2018 Moldova sent catchy and efficient entries with good staging, maybe they weren't anything particularly original or inventive, but for sure they were better than the crap they sent in 2019... 2019 wouldn't have made it to the finals even with the best elaborated staging ever.

tuorem

2017-2018 Moldova sent catchy and efficient entries with good staging, maybe they weren't anything particularly original or inventive, but for sure they were better than the crap they sent in 2019... 2019 wouldn't have made it to the finals even with the best elaborated staging ever.

"Stay" was the eighth best song of the semi according to music experts :lol: The nerve of them tbh! I was shook when I saw that, for I thought it would have roughly the same fate as "The Dream" (a 15th-16th place).

The fact Moldova beat the ballads from Romania, Latvia and Albania in their book was super random imo. Those weren't cliché and passé at least.

Thankfully (imho), televoters were like: "Hold on... Stay? With that song? No, you better leave girl" :lol:

A-lister

Veteran
"Stay" was the eighth best song of the semi according to music experts :lol: The nerve of them tbh! I was shook when I saw that, for I thought it would have roughly the same fate as "The Dream" (a 15th-16th place).

The fact Moldova beat the ballads from Romania, Latvia and Albania in their book was super random imo. Those weren't cliché and passé at least.

Thankfully (imho), televoters were like: "Hold on... Stay? With that song? No, you better leave girl" :lol:

I know right, but the juries are long overdue in this contest and has proven over and over again that their cluelessness and "out of touch" is... well... disturbing... but hey, their #1 was almost in the same league so xshrug

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
It will be difficult for Moldova next year to remain at the same level of class, quality, talent and gorgeousness of their 2019 entry. There's no doubt that by now "Stay" has become an ESC-classic.

I still keep my fingers crossed tho, maybe next year one of the ladies who regularly take part in their NF will have a similar song.

A-lister

Veteran
It will be difficult for Moldova next year to remain at the same level of class, quality, talent and gorgeousness of their 2019 entry. There's no doubt that by now "Stay" has become an ESC-classic.

I still keep my fingers crossed tho, maybe next year one of the ladies who regularly take part in their NF will have a similar song.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

GianlucaTomoe

Banned

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
It will be difficult for Moldova next year to remain at the same level of class, quality, talent and gorgeousness of their 2010 entry. There's no doubt that by now "Run Away" has become an ESC-classic.

ugh i agree xheat the talent

Citelis

Actually its not that bad. Of course the world have seen far better entries from Moldova but still its not that bad. It deserves 2 points.

ESC94

Really good joke!! Made my day!! xrofl3 xrofl3

Let´s be serious: Where was the class and quality in this entry?? The only thing I saw was an outdated and clichéd ballad and a complete and cheap copy of:ua: 2011!! Really glad it stayed in the semi!!

ESC94

Can we have a quick definition of "ESC-classic" please? :mrgreen:

Maybe I can help you. ;)

In this case, "esc classic" means the perfect example that a total copy and paste of another countrys performance, in this case :ua: 2011, can´t help to elevate a boring and outdated song and which isn´t rewarded by fans.

Top Bottom