10 3.8%

9 3.4%

2 0.8%

5 1.9%

9 3.4%

47 17.7%

• Total voters

Israeliboy

x0s I´m sorry but you are such a hypocrite. When it suits you it is a peace effort, and if it does not suit you it is a proganda!! Many will see Hatari as an effort for peace between Israel and Palestinia, and you obviously saw Israel´s song in 2009 as a peace effort. If you could just look at this with a neutral perspective or just admit that the 2009 song had a political message!

So why Hatari didn't wave Israeli flag lol?
It was so cheap propoganda of a stupid band who got no clue of whats going on even between the hosts on stage.
Addition to that even Lucy, one of the hosts said it has no place in such an event, and she is suprisingly half palestinian, cheers

Lolinna

So why Hatari didn't wave Israeli flag lol?
It was so cheap propoganda of a stupid band who got no clue of whats going on even between the hosts on stage.
Addition to that even Lucy, one of the hosts said it has no place in such an event, and she is suprisingly half palestinian, cheers

Words are mightier than Swords and Debate is mightier than Hate.

And by debate I'm not talking about heated debate (as in my red highlighted parts of your reply to my post) or to try to win a debate, but a debate with a purpose to come to some kind of mutual understanding. BUT, this forum is definitely not the platform for debate about political issues, so I will not reply on this matter further.

Israeliboy

Words are mightier than Swords and Debate is mightier than Hate.

And by debate I'm not talking about heated debate (as in my red highlighted parts of your reply to my post) or to try to win a debate, but a debate with a purpose to come to some kind of mutual understanding. BUT, this forum is definitely not the platform for debate about political issues, so I will not reply on this matter further.

We really apperciate you for that .... haha

Israeliboy

You mean like every year?

This year, indeed Icelandic think they know something about the world, but at the end, they got no clue. Even worse, instead of helping others, they do the opposite. Poor band, poor people.

Alaska49

have we talked about how good looking matthias is tho

0BC5B02B91B2DD0EDE852D4306E48CA9FC8BEBCF30FA18FBADB3DFA07E4C7B8E_713x0.jpg

we really should focus on that a lot more

Yoozek

have we talked about how good looking matthias is tho

0BC5B02B91B2DD0EDE852D4306E48CA9FC8BEBCF30FA18FBADB3DFA07E4C7B8E_713x0.jpg

we really should focus on that a lot more

He had a tough year while we're at it. Mahmood, Luca, Sergey, Chingiz. So much meat to look at. And that one was in full bdsm package.
Usually there's some kind of "pick Mr Eurovision" voting. Who's won this year?

Alaska49

He had a tough year while we're at it. Mahmood, Luca, Sergey, Chingiz. So much meat to look at. And that one was in full bdsm package.
Usually there's some kind of "pick Mr Eurovision" voting. Who's won this year?
i haven't seen any kind of vote like that this year yet but i am READY to be a citizen and make chingiz lose

LastDreamer

Banned
It's the one from the worst ESC songs. They should be the last with 0 points.

Kruto

Finally saw Hatari live in Amsterdam on tuesday after waiting for almost three years, postponed multiple times because of that thing with those lockdowns and it was great! :D

StephenMuckle

Just how epic was Einar's appearance last night during the jury voting? Absolutely brilliant. None of all the usual stuff we normally hear from the spokespeople, he just removed his spiked mask and says AUSTRALIA in a rather intimidating demonic voice. He'd make a great villain.

JenJen94

Just how epic was Einar's appearance last night during the jury voting? Absolutely brilliant. None of all the usual stuff we normally hear from the spokespeople, he just removed his spiked mask and says AUSTRALIA in a rather intimidating demonic voice. He'd make a great villain.

It was absolutely brilliant!!

Top Bottom