7 5.9%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Poland-scaled.jpg

simonPL

Poland 2020? The Withdraw Band with a song "Never Again"
xdance xwhistle

(or, I can't believe I'm gonna say it, Michał Szpak again xd)

blue00eyes

Poland 2020 - Siostry Godlewskie - An alpha male we're so qualifying with only televote.

Mii11

Poland should go for internal selection and choose a great singer (perhaps from The Voice (?)) that is capable of singing live. Then I think they should work on a song, something like 'Cool Me Down' or 'If Love was a Crime' with ethnic elements (with preferrably some lyrics in Polish too).

Eulaliya

Justyna (the return) and Kortez pls xpray

simonPL

Another year, another Margaret request. Gimme a typical Margaret bop. xheat

She could be a buzz for Poland and probably good for bookies, but personally I lost my interest in her. Let's face it, she's not evolving at all and her songs are all the same through the years (Swedish syndrome? :p). Thank You Very Much > Heartbeat > Cool Me Down > What You Do > Cabana > Tempo... it's been 6 years since her debut single and I can't say that the newest ones are better.

Actually right now, she's promoting her 100% Polish album, but the style is... meh. She's trying to be alternative or ambitious, but it's just lame and YT viewing figures say it as well - her new songs reach 100k views tops.

So, maybe if this album will flop like Poland flopped 2 times in a row... those 2 things will connect Margaret and TVP to CPR them both? Who knows?

Szpak is interested in participation as well "in the future". If TVP still buggers the staging, Poland may need him, lol.

EscGeek

Veteran
She could be a buzz for Poland and probably good for bookies, but personally I lost my interest in her. Let's face it, she's not evolving at all and her songs are all the same through the years (Swedish syndrome? :p). Thank You Very Much > Heartbeat > Cool Me Down > What You Do > Cabana > Tempo... it's been 6 years since her debut single and I can't say that the newest ones are better.

Actually right now, she's promoting her 100% Polish album, but the style is... meh. She's trying to be alternative or ambitious, but it's just lame and YT viewing figures say it as well - her new songs reach 100k views tops.

So, maybe if this album will flop like Poland flopped 2 times in a row... those 2 things will connect Margaret and TVP to CPR them both? Who knows?

Szpak is interested in participation as well "in the future". If TVP still buggers the staging, Poland may need him, lol.

But vocally she is evolving.. just compare "cool me down" to "tempo".

Or is it just swedish high production? xthink
even if it is, that won't be a problem live at eurovision.

Szpak is also welcome. Believe it or not, but I didn't lose my mind when Margaret lost to him, becase I also loved his song :D

simonPL

[MENTION=11532]EscGeek[/MENTION] Well... :mrgreen:

I do not like when she uses 100% playback in the choruses and groans from time to time, but that's her favorite way to sing on TV.
On Polish television she uses raw pre-records to pretend she's live pretty often (e.g. New Year's Eve parties).

In fact, she sounds better in Sweden, so probably she could do it on ESC stage as well.
In my opinion her voice is not that bad for what she does, but I am not sure if she's trying to improve it.

Belarus this year was not good live but qualified to the final.

Alaska49

only one more year (or is it two? idk) until we can start waiting for THE PROPHECY TO BE FULFILLED

laxgff5cjmf6kcxsth3a5.jpeg

she will come. she will see. she will conquer. i accept our future polish overlord.

until then just don't send margaret EVER thank you so much...x

tuorem

Roksana for the win when she's old enough. xcheer Actually, I'd have loved "Anyone I Want To Be" to be in Eurovision. It was a nice song.

Another year, another Margaret request. Gimme a typical Margaret bop. xheat

2:23 to 3:12 sums up my mood about Margaret.

Ciri

Too bad that they have published this song before September 1st. It fits Eurovision very much. It has modern bit, some nice folk violins and rapper Bedoes. Plus did we have twin brothers on the Eurovision before?

Top Bottom