Contact us

Forum FIFA Cup

Mrvn

Jge6Cgj.png

Hey everyone!
Thought I'd open up a thread in case someone is interested in taking part in a small FIFA19 (PS4) tournament. Let me know if your up for it. :)

(Randomly tagging some people, who might be interested. :lol:)
[MENTION=13314]DaFlo[/MENTION] [MENTION=13974]DenizESC[/MENTION] [MENTION=15700]JSSArcos[/MENTION] [MENTION=15334]LastDreamer[/MENTION] [MENTION=4368]Milos-BC[/MENTION]​

Milos-BC

Oh, it's a PS4 tournament.............I will have to somehow borrow the console (and the PS4 version of the game too). Is it possible for PC and PS4 players to play together?

Btw, whoever gets me as an opponent is pretty much already in the next round probably :mrgreen:

Mrvn

Oh, it's a PS4 tournament.............I will have to somehow borrow the console (and the PS4 version of the game too). Is it possible for PC and PS4 players to play together?

Btw, whoever gets me as an opponent is pretty much already in the next round probably :mrgreen:

Idk, Sony planned to make crossplay possible. But I don't think it's possible for FIFA 19. :?

ShoeFlo

Damn, I wish this idea existed a few years ago when I was still a passionate FIFA player :(

I stopped gamimg 2 years ago since other things became more important

But meamwhile it is tickling in my fingers again.

Have fun everybody

Top Bottom