16 9.6%

15 9.0%

16 9.6%

13 7.8%

5 3.0%

19 11.4%

• Total voters

Chorizo

Another historic NQ. What a year! The song was okay but not more than that, so it's understandable. I hope next year we will get something outstanding like in 2013 or 2017 from Romania again.

VedatiNet

so goodbye to romanis. well expected. and what was that choreography. i found it stupid

Alaska49

feli would absolutely be in the winner mix right now if she was sent. the gay screaming for her would be the same as for eleni. CHOOSE RIGHT OR PAY THE PRICE, ROMANIA.

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Robbed tbh. :(

mauve

Veteran
I liked the song, but didn't like the staging. Looked to constructed, too cold. Neverthelesss I am really sad this didn't make it.

Milos-BC

The song was just too weak to advance. Everything was done right here, I liked the staging as well but it was not enough to save this song.

I hope for a much better entry next year indeed.

Realest

So bitter :(

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Oh yay, they got so close xcheer

DaFlo

Banned
Waiting for [MENTION=15870]Realest[/MENTION] comment on their televote/jury result in the semi :-))) *cough cough*

Realest

Hungary deserved the Final more, so Im ok. I didnt expect such a High Juryscore.

A-lister

Veteran
Funny to see that the ones that didn't make this bland some qualify were the televoters, so even with diaspora included, they saw this song for the blandness it is. Not surprised that the juries liked this blandness though, because yeah all we need in ESC is an early 00's chick rock-pop entry with no hook or anything :lol:

Alaska49

the TELEVOTE bringing down a shitty romanian entry before the juries is further proof we don't need juries anymore. diasporas are dead.

Realest

the TELEVOTE bringing down a shitty romanian entry before the juries is further proof we don't need juries anymore. diasporas are dead.
No, they got 32 points from the diaspora-zone and 8 points from the nondiaspora-zone. And the result from russia is prove enough that we need juries. If armenia and azerbaijan switched the semi with georgia and ukraine, she even would have made it in the tv top10.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Lol the butthurtery continues. :lol: Now I am even more glad they flopped, if they are acting like such sore losers.

Cristina Caramarcu said they couldn't have won because of money, even though TVR invested big sums. She also claims that they didn't had rich neighbours to vote for them.

She also claims that Israel's performance was way below others' level and that instead the big sums of money helped Netta to win. Her favourite was Albania, who she thinks should've won if "Eurovision was about music and voice".

"We are talking about a lot of money in the case of Netta, when we were browsing the internet for videos, we were getting lots of ads with "Vote for Netta"."

(Source: https://www.click.ro/vedete/romanes...-pe-nume-banii-au-castigat-trofeul-eurovision)
(the site where i found this is trash and apparently she made these statements on one of the trashiest channels - Antena Stars)

Realest

Thats so embarassing. Moldova paid 5K for the Performance.

Ezio

Veteran
Seems like Romania has not yet well adjusted to the possibility of non-qualification

Realest

Just saw that it hasnt been mentioned yet, but the EBU killed Romania, by giving 8 Points to Hungary from the SanMarino-TV and 0 to Romania.

Top Bottom