16 6.2%

14 5.4%

5 1.9%

7 2.7%

9 3.5%

24 9.3%

• Total voters

megzpegz

Finished 3rd in semi final 1 and performing after France did him no harm at all.

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
Congrats :cz: xcheer I expected more jury points for him as well, but he did as well as I thought he would do in televoting :D

John1

I'm so happy for the :cz:!!!!!!! Mikolas fully deserves his result.

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Congratulations on finishing 4th in televoting, very well deserved. xclap I don't really give a damn about jury results but 6th place overall is also fantastic for Czech Republic.

tuorem

Congrats guys! I'm very happy for you, that's a great success. And of course I roll my eyes at juries not supporting you the way they did with others :rolleyes: if you see who I mean.

Ezio

Veteran

crashworld

Veteran
So he did a flip in the actual performance.
Hmmm.. Now cue the comments that his injuries are actually fake and just to drive up his coverage and sympathy votes.

alca

All day today I was thinking he would do the flip coz it's the final. That he would go all or nothing the very last moment without letting anyone know that he would do it. Does anybody know if he tried it during yersterday's and today's rehearsals?

Well done Czech Republic! Their best result so far!

Vektor

This song getting 15th place in the jury vote while Sweden was 2nd is actually the most irritating to me. If it was from Sweden, it would have been in the Top3 there and could have won the contest...

A-lister

Veteran
Congrats to :cz: to your first ever top. 10 position xcheer

I for one never really got the appeal of this, so here I must agree with the juries more than televoters. To me this will forever sound like a homemade Jason Derulo / Justin Timberlake affair and the performance was a bit cringe. But Mikolas is selling it well, and I think with a stronger entry he could have probably ended up better.

Still though, I hope this means that :cz: will try harder in the future.

aef

This song getting 15th place in the jury vote while Sweden was 2nd is actually the most irritating to me. If it was from Sweden, it would have been in the Top3 there and could have won the contest...

This together with :it: is the biggest jury injustice this year... As you say, there is absolutely no good reason for ranking :se: that high and :cz: that low... For me :cz: was miles above :se:! Both :it: and :cz: could have won with a decent jury score

Mrm

Veteran
Somehow the winner of this year is Mikolas Josef!
Such a good result for Czech Republic is really GREAT..doing well now with audience, solid with jury (could be a better though).. congrats dear Mikolas! :)

Alaska49

yeah this ended up being a success after all. i am not even mad anymore tbh. i still don't like anything about this but at this point anyone who did well in the televote is legit in my eyes. congrstulations mikolas.

i hope this gets slovakia to return to eurovision. any country can do well we are a land of opportunities!!

Swedenvision

Well, the whole performance was very childish and amateur.:?

Sweden had an expensive, stylish and impressive stage peromance, simply more professional.

As so many times before the juires look at the whole package, and that is why Sweden was 2nd to juries. :)

lolita

Well, the whole performance was very childish and amateur.:?

Sweden had an expensive, stylish and impressive stage peromance, simply more professional.

As so many times before the juires look at the whole package, and that is why Sweden was 2nd to juries. :)

I don't see anything wrong juries liked Swedish professional performance. I have musical education, too, and if I was in jury, I would voted for Benjamin, too. Conspiracy theories sucks. The performance was eye-catching and different than anything else, maybe juries really fell for it. They are not biased by hatred like general public is, just sayin'.

bstream

Ever since the Czech broadcaster announced a national final after many years of internally selecting confusing entries and flirting with withdrawing for a long time, I've been curious if CZ can debunk my "literally any country can do well" theory. They had a decently varied national selection, with that 80s sounding rock song and of course "Lie to Me" standing out the most in my ears. Having a clean, Melodifestivalen-level entry come out of a country that has struggled for a long time to find its sound was shocking to say the least. But I was excited for CZ. The injury during the rehearsals saddened me personally as someone with zero ties to CZ lol. But Mikolas and his team put their desire to make the people at home proud before anyone else.

The broadcaster, the delegation, and Mikolas and his family should be overjoyed about this result. It was well-deserved no doubt, and I hope this is a sign for things to come from the Czech Republic. The whole story is inspiring, from underdogs to dark horses to an injury set-back to a comeback story. Awesome job.

mauve

Veteran
I don't see anything wrong juries liked Swedish professional performance. I have musical education, too, and if I was in jury, I would voted for Benjamin, too. Conspiracy theories sucks. The performance was eye-catching and different than anything else, maybe juries really fell for it. They are not biased by hatred like general public is, just sayin'.

But if the public gave Sweden only 21 Points, that should actually mean something. And the juries are defintely not always unbiased. Thinking so is naive.

lolita

But if the public gave Sweden only 21 Points, that should actually mean something. And the juries are defintely not always unbiased. Thinking so is naive.

For me, it doesn't mean anything. You think as you like, and don't quote me, I don't have time for stupid and pointless argues.

Top Bottom