16 9.6%

15 9.0%

16 9.6%

13 7.8%

5 3.0%

19 11.4%

• Total voters

Kairit

I'm sorry, but Romania is f**king amazing. I'm sad how little love it gets tbh.

mauve

Veteran

Alaska49

THIS FLOPPED

THIS MONSTROSITY FLOPPED

tenor.gif

henhu

The performance was creepy, my friends thought. With a serious performance (without masks and mannequins), it might have qualified.

Sammy

Veteran
The introduction part killed it for me. Too long, too boring. When I think of all the times I thought in the past: oh well - this does not belong in the final but it's Romania, so no surprise they qualified, this is perhaps not a fully deserved elimination but it kinda balances out the number of undeserved qualifications in the past.

Citelis

It wasn't good but i hope now that people won't talk again about diaspora bullshit!

Fluke

Not surprised, a weird blend of styles that somewhat tries to be rock, and there were 2 far better rock entries in the same semi. Kinda sucks to be your country's first NQ though, they're clearly very talented but the song just didn't work.

Realest

Yes, Congratulations Haters, you were right from the Beginning. You won fair and square and I have nothing left, but to congratulate for your deserved Victory

Hopefully The Humans Career wont end, I think Romanians are very unforgiveable Peoples.

I also fear that Romania might withdraw because of the Miss-Success, the Huge Debts and especially the Non-Existing Interest in Eurovision (SN was 9th in that Evening).

DaFlo

Banned
How's reaction from Romanian fans? I mean they antivoted this song to win the NF, so what are their thoughts now :mrgreen:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Goodbye indeed :lol: We had much better choices in the NF and we could've qualified tbh. But no, we had to go with this random band that won out of nowhere, that was voted by some people only for Alexia & Matei to not go.

It wasn't super weak, but no matter what they could've done, that song didn't impress me, even after 3 or so months (lmao even Hungary in their shouting, growling and howling is more interesting).

Rest assured, I doubt Romania will withdraw. But our broadcaster is a hot mess. SUPER bad hosts that talked about random stuff during the show and a ton of commercials, even over the interval act. Meh.

How's reaction from Romanian fans? I mean they antivoted this song to win the NF, so what are their thoughts now :mrgreen:

The Facebook group is currently melting. :lol:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Yes, Congratulations Haters, you were right from the Beginning. You won fair and square and I have nothing left, but to congratulate for your deserved Victory

Hopefully The Humans Career wont end, I think Romanians are very unforgiveable Peoples.

I also fear that Romania might withdraw because of the Miss-Success, the Huge Debts and especially the Non-Existing Interest in Eurovision (SN was 9th in that Evening).

What career? :confused:

Yoozek

Well, on one hand you have 5 semifinals in random towns, random jury, random winning song. On the other hand you have Lea who wrote her song in 10 minutes and passed through Humans like she was coming for her bff Eleni

Realest

Why did Romania pick this lol.

Also the staging was so awkward esp. in the beginning.

They wanted to prevent Alexia and Matei to win. The 13 other Finalists were too far behind. 10 Minutes before the Voting ended, they showed the Between-Standing.

In the End Bella Santiago was the right Choice I guess (Feli ruined her Song with horrible Vocals):

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
This song actually touched me, so i'm really sad over it's miss. There was something about it melodically that appealed to me and I loved it's structure. The lows were poignant and the highs were such highs. I understand why it didn't make it and why it wasn't seen as a favourite, but I truly believed that Eurovision would have been somewhere a song like this would have had a place. I lost so many of my favourites from both the semis, but this song was probably the biggest loss and the miss that has made me most sad. "Goodbye" to me is a cathartic listen. I think after all that Romania might land on my number 1 of 2018.

Top Bottom