18 7.6%

1 0.4%

5 2.1%

9 3.8%

5 2.1%

12 5.0%

• Total voters

Preuss

This doesn't qualify due to its shitty staging.......
SENNEK WAS ROBBED

Ezio

Veteran

EscGeek

Veteran
i love this song, but she wasn't the best, so i'm not that schocked

Kaz

Devastated. I thought she really pulled it together - her vocals were the best so far of all her performances. :(

Iker

Veteran
i love this song, but she wasn't the best, so i'm not that schocked

What was up with that terrible sound mix. I could barely hear her in that too loud backing track :/ The same was for like 80% today but in her case it was even worse. With Azerbaijan I could not even tell apart words in that loud echo. Aysel sung her lungs out in the chorus like Sennek but it was like if she was speechless and I knew after that she won't be the only with similar issues. Don't get me wrong ... Sennek was not spot-on / brilliant vocally but she was not bad either.

There was something distractingly off for many, maybe bar Ireland, Estonia and Lithuania.

GlamSIMorous

So happy she didnt pass to be honest. She is a lovely girl, but she came across so creepy, just like Estonia 2016. It didnt come together. Its deserved. Never understood the hype surrounding her. :oops:

Sammy

Veteran
Great song - mediocre performance. This is one of the bookies biggest error...

Storm

Sad for Belgium after all these successful years. This year's song was also really nice but it didn't work at all today

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Lots of negative opinions of the performance leading up to tonight, but Sennek was actually overall my favourite of the night. She made me fall in love again with the song which had been fading a bit with me over the weeks. The performance was so mysterious and I just loved her stage presence. I did unfortunately get a feeling though after watching it that she could likely miss, as when I love something for being so peculiar and out of the ordinary in terms of presentation, it's not usually a good sign for the popularity of the piece. I dig her style, but unfortunately Europe didn't. That performance though was smouldering hot for me. I feel sad for Belgium tonight. Considering they made the final last year with someone who could barely even open their mouth to let out a note and then this beautiful song fails tonight.... It's kind of frustrating.

Musicosity

A good song is unfortunately not enough. I really liked how they started the performance with this mysterious intro. If they had kept that level of suspense Belgium may have qualified. The rest was not even boring to watch but weirdly disconnected from the song. Too bad, better luck next year.

Brandt

Best performance of the night. Robbed.

grazy2266

I did wonder if Belgium would be in trouble after the performance, however, generally, I like the song.

mauve

Veteran
A top 10 song from me, but I can live with her not qualifying because the performance was weak, not strong enough. Staging wasn't good, neither was her Dress, plus her voice didn't always hit the note.

Top Bottom