18 9.3%

12 6.2%

14 7.2%

16 8.2%

10 5.2%

39 20.1%

• Total voters

lorens

Not a fan of the new version either, but somehow Belarus is the underdog I hope will do better than expected :D

Sean

Admin
Staff member
25. BELARUS - Alekseev - Forever

18-BELARUS-850x491.png

Read the "Expert" Panel reviews and vote in the poll here!

Do #YOU agree with our views on Belarus? What's your opinion? Share your review of the Belorussian entry below and we'll feature the best across the main site!​

Rowenna

He is cute but his stand is slouched and that subtracts from his self-assured image and going after energetic Israel will not help him at all = xsorry - he is lovable though

theditz83

Veteran
Ugh, one sure-fire way to sink a song - go for the age-old random woman farting around like she has a bee in her underwear while the singer remains completely detached from it all, grimacing - well done :by:, you're doing your best to wreck your chances xclap

EDIT: have just read the full reviews of the whole performance, and this sounds like a hot mess! The clip on the official ESC YouTube account is very misleading :lol:

Uvaro

i really dislike this song but i wouldn't be mad if it qualified simply for how ridiculous the performance is :lol:

nunaney

i really dislike this song but i wouldn't be mad if it qualified simply for how ridiculous the performance is :lol:

Same. This used to be the song I was rooting against the most but now I could handle it qualifying.

mauve

Veteran
He didn't practise on his vocals either. He sings terribly! Very disappointing afterall I actually loved the original Video. :? Goodbye Belarus.

lolita

Wiwi's are amazed by Belarus, and people from here are laughing at it and trashing it. I don't know now what to expect from Belarus: top permormance or flop and kitsch. :lol:

vavera4ka

He didn't practise on his vocals either. He sings terribly! Very disappointing afterall I actually loved the original Video. :? Goodbye Belarus.
what are you talking about? his vocals, for once, were actually almost perfect. If he sings like he did today and doesn't qualify, it won't be because of the vocals.

mauve

Veteran
what are you talking about? his vocals, for once, were actually almost perfect. If he sings like he did today and doesn't qualify, it won't be because of the vocals.

I am talking about the rehearsal yesterday. He doesn't hit his high notes correctly at all. Or maybe my ears are not correct. :confused:

mauve

Veteran
Wiwi's are amazed by Belarus, and people from here are laughing at it and trashing it. I don't know now what to expect from Belarus: top permormance or flop and kitsch. :lol:

I know. I didn't understand Wiwi's reaction. But maybe the 45 seconds doesn't reveal much and I am simply wrong. And I would be happy about being wrong since I like the song.

Top Bottom