13 6.7%

10 5.2%

8 4.1%

10 5.2%

18 9.3%

• Total voters

AlekS

Veteran
The staging will be created by Constantine Tomilchenko (Ukraine 2016).

The new pics from Portugal:

I like that he lost a few kilos.

0Pwb4S0.jpg

e10GkVY.jpg

Guuuuurl but leave that Edward Scissorhands crap to Alekseev :lol: :rolleyes:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
The staging will be created by Constantine Tomilchenko (Ukraine 2016).

The new pics from Portugal:

I like that he lost a few kilos.

0Pwb4S0.jpg

e10GkVY.jpg

Guuuuurl but leave that Edward Scissorhands crap to Alekseev :lol: :rolleyes:

when you're goth and go to the beach

Alaska49

he is so good live isn't he? the lyrics remain nebulous and possibly in a different language but he nails the performance and his style stands out and hey mamma just happened so bad english matters zero. i think this will finally be the time when an ukrainian man will place better than an ukrainian woman in eurovision since i think he will be better than loboda's 12th (and verka is a woman!!!)

94ayd

he is so good live isn't he? the lyrics remain nebulous and possibly in a different language but he nails the performance and his style stands out and hey mamma just happened so bad english matters zero. i think this will finally be the time when an ukrainian man will place better than an ukrainian woman in eurovision since i think he will be better than loboda's 12th (and verka is a woman!!!)

Did you forget Gaitana or she's not a woman/Ukrainian? :lol:

Alaska49

i actually did entirely forget she did NOT get the top 10 she 100% deserved that year. i honestly include her in ukraine's top 10s every time in my head. god, 2012 results were bad.

so, the task is even easier for melovin - he needs to be better than 15th!

Nefertiti

Yayyyyyyy! My favorite entry of the year and my clear winner! Ukraine has made such a great choice in this year's Vibdir... The guy is a natural performer and his vocals are on point. I'm sure Ukraine's going to place high this year, even though I don't think they're going to win. Anyway, this guy is such a discovery! With his kind of creepy look and that eye contact thing he creates a unique style and his performance skills are soooo good. He definitely has a lot of carisma.

Anyone knows if Mélovin is trying to improve his English pronunciation? Because if he works on that, his performance will be perfect. That pronunciation thing is my only issue: I don't care if he has no perfect English and a strong accent, but he keeps saying "fear" instead of "fair"! That (being super picky) really annoys me. Anyway, congrats to Ukraine, I love Mélovin and Under the Ladder! I hope he places high in the final! xclap

lolita

Totally mediocre song for me, it is not that good, not bad song for sure, but the only part I hear here is:"'The decision has to be made, ooo..."Everything else is barely recognizable. It would be better if he would sing it in his own language, since he doesn't speak English at all.

Nefertiti

Didn't recognize him at first :eek:

Preparing/rehearsing for ESC yesterday:

uOuANAN.jpg

dkVWpXF.jpg

Maybe he is practising how to pronounce fair instead of fear xheya

By the way, he looks quite cute in “normal” clothes. I still haven’t decided if I find him hot as hell or really disturbing. Hope he slays in the semifinal and brings that burning piano. When is the music video goint to be released?

AlekS

Veteran
He said until the end of April. He changed the video a lil' bit so the director had 2 more weeks.

Instrumental (the new version):

He said that the staging is an improved version of the NF performance. Better prop, even more fire etc. The art director said that the visuals are gonna depend of camera angles.

Nefertiti

That version sounds really different to me! Are they going to use this one for the actual contest? I’m really looking forward to the video and I have high hopes because I watched the Hooligan one and it was really cool. He certainly knows how to perform and I actually think he’s going to win the semifinal (or maybe top 2 after Sweden). xyes

Top Bottom