Contact us

Indonesia

nekoisneko

Re: Indonesia - WV 57 - Tanah Airku

OMG Tanah Air xheart xheart

My fave national song xheart I don't know why, but I always want to cry if I listen to this song

and bless with the Angklung xheart xheart

*not the best version but I still love this xheart and I also played this song with Angklung instruments back when I was in the University :')

ShoeFlo

Re: Indonesia - a few questions to everyone - please, share your opinion

1. "Guitarra" in WV 52 was your best choice in my opinion but also your Song in WV 43 (Sayang) was a nice one that missed my top 10 closely. From those which failed in Semi Final "Sa'et El Forak" was very lovely and should have reached the final. Same with "Começar de Novo".
!

I don't know if you still care about the survey you did but I have to make a correction
I coincidentally discovered in database that you once sent "Radiohead - No Surprises". I love this song and I love basically the whole album "OK Computer"
So if I have to decide for e favorite song of yours I would chose No Surprises. xbow A shame that it failed so clearly.

AdelAdel

Re: Indonesia - a few questions to everyone - please, share your opinion

I don't know if you still care about the survey you did but I have to make a correction
I coincidentally discovered in database that you once sent "Radiohead - No Surprises". I love this song and I love basically the whole album "OK Computer"
So if I have to decide for e favorite song of yours I would chose No Surprises. xbow A shame that it failed so clearly.

Thanks for the feedback. "No Surprises" was a song that won my NF for England (I only made 2 NFs in my entire WV career). And yes, a shame indeed :( Even playing as a popular country such as England gave me only around 50% qualifications with it.

Btw, Radiohead is one of my favorite English bands.

Eulaliya

Coming soon... / Segera akan datang...

53028e35cf995f7182cec008f2775b11.jpg

I'm pleased to announce that White Shoes and the Couples Company will be representing the Wkwkwkwkwk Land next edition with an NF. Stay tuned! xheya

Eulaliya

Can you please make me the owner of this thread [MENTION=10351]Trece[/MENTION] [MENTION=11756]WorldVision[/MENTION]? Thanks! :D

Eulaliya

WV Lagu Untuk Indonesia 86:
White Shoes and the Couples Company

Selamat detang and welcome to Indonesia's first (?) ever National Final featuring indie-retro band White Shoes and the Couples Company!
To those who are curious, they are "a band that is influenced by Indonesian Movie Soundtrack from the 70's and inspired by the acoustic spirit of 1930’s classic jazz musicians. Updated with classic string arrangements, retro disco beat, easy listening acoustic ballads, and some tunes from vintage keyboard toys made in 70s".

Without further ado, here are the five songs!

Satu: Tam Tam Buku
(Click this pic for link!)

Dua: Senja Menggigila

Tiga: Tentang Cinta

Empat: Senandung Maaf

Lima: Selangkah Keseberang (feat. Fariz RM)

Copy-paste List

Voting
Use any five from 12-1 then send your ranking to [MENTION=15323]Eulaliya[/MENTION].
Deadline will be coming later.
Have fun, and happy tripping! xcheer

Voted:

Eulaliya

Due to preparations for upcoming family holiday, I've decided to move the LL date to the second of November 19 CET (just before results show) at Freedom Room. But you can still vote before the LL while I'll be away, no problems with that! :D

Eulaliya

Since I'm still working on the results show, I'll move the LL to next day. In the meantime, you can vote since there are none yet!

WV Lagu Untuk Indonesia 86:
White Shoes and the Couples Company

Selamat detang and welcome to Indonesia's first (?) ever National Final featuring indie-retro band White Shoes and the Couples Company!
To those who are curious, they are "a band that is influenced by Indonesian Movie Soundtrack from the 70's and inspired by the acoustic spirit of 1930’s classic jazz musicians. Updated with classic string arrangements, retro disco beat, easy listening acoustic ballads, and some tunes from vintage keyboard toys made in 70s".

Without further ado, here are the five songs!

Satu: Tam Tam Buku
(Click this pic for link!)

Dua: Senja Menggigila

Tiga: Tentang Cinta

Empat: Senandung Maaf

Lima: Selangkah Keseberang (feat. Fariz RM)

Copy-paste List

Voting
Use any five from 12-1 then send your ranking to [MENTION=15323]Eulaliya[/MENTION].
Deadline will be coming later.
Have fun, and happy tripping! xcheer

Voted:

Eulaliya

Re: INDONESIA "Bhinneka Tunggal Ika" ♦ WV86 ♦ WHITE SHOES & THE COUPLES COMPANY NF NOW UP ♦

Selamat Detang! The Majapahit Empress is here to gather a few gems from her neighbour country in Southeast Asia! :D

Indonesia's Plans:

WV86: White Shoes and the Couples Company National Final (ongoing)
WV87-88: Internal selection with a few of the best Indonesian gems (handpicked by me of course).

Eulaliya

Re: INDONESIA "Bhinneka Tunggal Ika" ♦ WV86 ♦ WHITE SHOES & THE COUPLES COMPANY NF NOW UP ♦

As of now we haven't got any voters, so it's mention-spam time!

[MENTION=11993]whiteshoes[/MENTION] [MENTION=11243]ZoboCamel[/MENTION] [MENTION=15700]JSSArcos[/MENTION] [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] [MENTION=14505]Lupus[/MENTION] [MENTION=4597]Stargazer[/MENTION] [MENTION=12848]MARCOMEN[/MENTION] [MENTION=12992]Fierro[/MENTION] [MENTION=15013]Ringdalen[/MENTION] [MENTION=9461]nekoisneko[/MENTION] [MENTION=14119]Mike[/MENTION] [MENTION=15333]JChan[/MENTION] [MENTION=7006]Hele.[/MENTION] [MENTION=13024]revallsay[/MENTION] [MENTION=14424]Genesis[/MENTION] [MENTION=10742]daniels1000[/MENTION] [MENTION=10140]cegs5[/MENTION] [MENTION=15047]Alevender[/MENTION] [MENTION=12553]Krishoes[/MENTION] [MENTION=15499]Livia90[/MENTION] [MENTION=8534]theCONWEL[/MENTION] [MENTION=14938]Dutchball[/MENTION] [MENTION=8788]chontono[/MENTION] [MENTION=4724]EurovisionSmile[/MENTION] [MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION] [MENTION=12033]Nicholas123[/MENTION] [MENTION=12072]Amir[/MENTION] @ anyone else?

The deadline is set to November 9th at 12CET so you have some spare time to vote! xheya

Fierro

That looks interesting. I have one another NF to vote and now yours. I will try to send you my ranking soon but if I forget please don't be shy remind me again.

Eulaliya

Terima kasih sudah memberikan suara (List of voters):

:br: :ba: :is: ::mida :no:

(To be updated)

JSSArcos

Looks like a NF excellent, I'm going to try to vote, I will be very oucupado this week, but I'll try to get some time off to vote

ShoeFlo

:is: voted!

It was kinda easy to vote for me cause I knew 4 of the songs before from when I checked out their music when I had Indonesia in Country Randomizer spin-off... the one I didnt know was a hot surprise though xheat

Good luck!

nekoisneko

BLESSS WSATC xbow xbow xbow xbow

Just cancel the NF and send each song for each edition xheat

Top Bottom