Reaction Video

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Re: BELARUS 2018

If Belarus don't wanna piss for 2018, I don't wanna vote for them xheat

A-lister

Veteran

They had the best entry of 2017 so, I hope for something nice again :)

AlekS

Veteran

Old rumours from July: Swedish songwriters Norell Oson Bard write a NF 18 song for Gyunesh.

A-lister

Veteran

Old rumours from July: Swedish songwriters Norell Oson Bard write a NF 18 song for Gyunesh.

Oh God, some MF-left over with that untalented singer... recipe for disaster

Realest

Song is too average...

I wonder if there is a Chance for any western/southern/nordic european country to get those Belarussian 12 Points (without "Relations" to Belarus)..
Until now Russia got 10/14 Times 12 Points.
One Time Ukraine.
One Time Georgia after Georgia gave their 12 Points to Belarus the previous year to prevent them from coming last.
One Time Norway with a half belarussian.
And One Time Bulgaria since Russia sat out and Kris was a worthy Substitute for Russia..

Paddy

Song is too average...

I wonder if there is a Chance for any western/southern/nordic european country to get those Belarussian 12 Points (without "Relations" to Belarus)..
Until now Russia got 10/14 Times 12 Points.
One Time Ukraine.
One Time Georgia after Georgia gave their 12 Points to Belarus the previous year to prevent them from coming last.
One Time Norway with a half belarussian.
And One Time Bulgaria since Russia sat out and Kris was a worthy Substitute for Russia..
From the other site it is the same, isnt it? Could you imagine any western european country giving high points to Belarus? Even in 2007 when they gor a very good result almost all western countries didnt give a single poont.

Realest

From the other site it is the same, isnt it? Could you imagine any western european country giving high points to Belarus? Even in 2007 when they gor a very good result almost all western countries didnt give a single poont.

Dimitry had the only winning contestant from belarus. But his Problem was that in 2007 Countries did more matter than the Songs. If he represented Russia he would have scored much more especially in western Europe because all the Russians ( f.e. here in Germany) would have voted for him.
On the other Hand there werent Juries back then who probably might have voted for him.

Paddy

Dimitry had the only winning contestant from belarus. But his Problem was that in 2007 Countries did more matter than the Songs. If he represented Russia he would have scored much more especially in western Europe because all the Russians ( f.e. here in Germany) would have voted for him.
On the other Hand there werent Juries back then who probably might have voted for him.
If you are looking at the juries i can tell you that in 2015 belarus jury gave 12 points to Sweden instead of Russia. And also in recent years they gave some high points to western Countries (for example Portugal and Norway last year)

Realest

If you are looking at the juries i can tell you that in 2015 belarus jury gave 12 points to Sweden instead of Russia. And also in recent years they gave some high points to western Countries (for example Portugal and Norway last year)

Yes, I just found out that they gave 8 Points to Germany (probably 12 from the Juries and 0 from the Televoters), so lets forget about my comments :D

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

That song AlekS put earlier in the thread is really weird. I don't mean in terms of what it is; just in terms of how they put aspects together. The production sounds really slick and technically well-made...except with regards to the vocals. She sounds like she's struggling through the song but has been granted no help from Auto-Tune or a good sound mix despite those involved clearly having the technical faculty to provide one of the two at least.

AlekS

Veteran

Those who have already confirmed their NF participation:

Gyunesh

Aleksey Gross - NF 2016 final: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iRsWJx00-U

Iyul - NF 2017 final: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlG4sh_nS0E

PROvokatsiya - NF 2017 final: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_QnsC4gIYc

KATTIE - NF 2017 final: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZcZmiOg3Ho
She will perform in a duo with Swedish singer Lovisa Hector.

Anzhelika Pushnova + songwriters Vladimir Graić ("Molitva") and Charlie Mason ("Rise Like a Phoenix")
Her NF 2017 performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJFEoTj6IpM

Sofiya Lapina with this song:

Rumoured: Napoli

NUTEKI will not take part in the NF.

Top Bottom