Contact us

Interval acts

AlekS

Veteran
Jamala is the 1st announced interval act. She will perform the new song dedicated to everyone who supported her last year and Ukrainians who selected her in the NF.

+ she's having a huge solo concert on May 12 in the Sports Palace (which hosted ESC 2005).

According to the Creative Producer they're in the proccess of negotiating with performers.
He said that Ukrainian performers will be involved 4sure. Not sure if he meant only Jamala. I want ONUKA with the folk orchestra (they're having additional concert in April). This would be awesome.

tuorem

Some time ago, Lara Fabian asked for a duet with Jamala and said they could either do it during one of Lara's latest concerts in Kiev (but that didn't happen) or at the Eurovision grand final... I remember Jamala re-tweeted her and said she'd love the idea, but I wonder if it is still relevant to them.

I'd be thrilled to see both of them during one of the shows xheart

AlekS

Veteran
^ + Badoev shot the movie with Lara in the lead role and he's big friends with the Creative Producer (Badoev shot awesome music video for his artist recently).
The only thing they need is Stuart Barlow approval.

tuorem

^ + Badoev shot the movie with Lara in the lead role and he's big friends with the Creative Producer (Badoev shot awesome music video for his artist recently).
The only thing they need is Stuart Barlow approval.

It remains to be seen whether Lara and Badoev are still on good terms with each other or not. They had a major artistic dispute regarding the editing of the movie and, in the end, it was released in an incomplete version months later after the original release date. :? Still that would be awesome. Badoev is a genius and Fabian is an awesome singer (see my avatar!).

Fingers crossed, even a brief appearance would be super cool imo (at least she would be more relevant to the contest than Justin Timberlake :lol:).

anto475

Jamala is the 1st announced interval act. She will perform the new song dedicated to everyone who supported her last year and Ukrainians who selected her in the NF.

+ she's having a huge solo concert on May 12 in the Sports Palace (which hosted ESC 2005).

According to the Creative Producer they're in the proccess of negotiating with performers.
He said that Ukrainian performers will be involved 4sure. Not sure if he meant only Jamala. I want ONUKA with the folk orchestra (they're having additional concert in April). This would be awesome.

Onuka with a folk orchestra??? Have you a video of anything like that? That would be amazing!!

I think they should open the final with the Bandura Style cover of 1944.

PamSwynford

She will be in the final?

AlekS

Veteran
Jamala will perform 2 songs: I Believe in U and the new version of 1944 with the big orchestra.
Stuart listened to the new song and said that it's weird and very different/opposite to 1944. Imho we will get something cheerful & uptempo.

Her solo concert in the Sports Palace on May 12 will feature graphics from the same guys who worked on her Eurovision performance.

JonnyWest

Jamala will perform 2 songs: I Believe in U and the new version of 1944 with the big orchestra.
Stuart listened to the new song and said that it's weird and very different/opposite to 1944. Imho we will get something cheerful & uptempo.

Her solo concert in the Sports Palace on May 12 will feature graphics from the same guys who worked on her Eurovision performance.

Will she perform those songs in the final? Or 1st semi-final?

Krishoes

[MENTION=4377]AlekS[/MENTION], is Ruslana a confirmed interval act?

Jasi

They have to involve Verka, they just have to :lol:

Maybe he'll appear in some little clips between two songs, similar to Lynda Woodruff in 2013

WhoKnows

[MENTION=4377]AlekS[/MENTION], have there been any rumors about Ruslana or any of the other previous Ukrainian ESC artists performing?

tuorem

Not inviting Ruslana (after inviting her to the allocation draw ceremony) would be quite a shade tbh. Ukraine have two winners - not twenty - both should logically be featured in the shows at some point.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Not inviting Ruslana would be quite a shade indeed. That is, it would be quite a shade against me because it would signal that they don't want me to enjoy the show as much as I would if she were there.

AlekS

Veteran
She was in the NF jury which chose Jamala. Then she was involved in the Host City Insignia Exchange ceremony. After that she bought the 1st ESC ticket. Then she performed at the London & Riga ESC parties. Then she appeared in the arena few days ago. Enough with Ruslana)) Finally.

AlekS

Veteran
2LTzrRG.jpg

xmusic xmusic xmusic ONUKA is the 2nd interval act of the final
faint.gif

Jamala will perform with the orchestra so I guess this can be the orchestra of Ukrainian folk instruments which has been performing with ONUKA previously :D

SwissKung

OMG YES I LOVE ONUKA!

One of the best Ukrainian artist out there, miles better than Justin Timberlake.

Top Bottom