23 9.0%

18 7.0%

18 7.0%

10 3.9%

6 2.3%

23 9.0%

• Total voters

Hele.

It is very nice and emotional song. I personally like it, but have feeling it is not going to be on left side of the scoreboard. Why? Simply, (at least to me), all in all, it seems to misses that "x factor", that thing that makes song a hit. xshrug (this year, same is with Germany and France). But it is very beautiful and nice and it is growing on me since it was released. Special applause to Lucie on outstanding, emotional performance. Much, much better than studio version. xheart

Jopi

First, I still can't get over the fact that Olivia with the song 'Freedom Hearts' didn't win. It was a really cool song. This one tho is going in the bottom, but as more I hear it, the more I like it.

Mrm

Veteran
I have a feeling Malta will give 12 to the UK this year, like in the good old days! :)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Let's hope so ;) Tbf though Malta gave 12 to Scooch and J&J and only 10 to Jade, maybe they're not as keen on our ballads :p

You can blame (rather ironically) their jury for that 10. Malta was the only country in 2009 to give us 12 through the televote. :D

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
As for Lucie I've been following her Instagram and such, and she often posts pics from trips to the BBC. I doubt she will do any real foreign promotion as she seems to be working a lot in shows etc.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Is that revamp that people were talking about confirmed? If so, when will it be released?

I haven't heard anything more on it, but the BBC aren't the type to give constant updates on what is going on. Lucie is going to the BBC often so there is something happening.

MyHeartIsYours

I hope they don't ruin it :( While I was not too gone on the recorded version, I thought the live version sounded just right...

hugh

I'm hoping the revamp will be good, atm the song does need more production on it but not too much that it would overpower Lucie's vocals.

Sammy

Veteran
A revamp? Excellent idea. First of all: speed it up, then give it a strong beat (you can choose any rhythm that's danceable). Then change the melody and give it different lyrics. In the end you can think about the arrangement. :mrgreen:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Stupid Bold prediction time: a ballad cull in the semis is almost inevitable. Given that, I'm starting to think the UK and theirs will stand out a lot more in a final field than they would in a semi field, but Lucie gets a fast track from the semis and won't have to worry about surviving the ballad cull. Thus, I think we're sleeping on this one. Someone please save this and Patti Austin me when she comes last, but I think Lucie might be headed for at LEAST top 20.

Alaska49

Someone please save this and Patti Austin me when she comes last, but I think Lucie might be headed for at LEAST top 20.
hm sounds fake but ok!!!!!

it's not that bad of a song though. i can see top 25 for them.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
top 25? wow what an achievement. Don't get too carried away will you. :geek: :mrgreen:

Top Bottom