Contact us

Survivor

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Alright, so I was super reluctant to do this, but it seems we've reached critical mass of confirmed fans on the forum, so let's make a thread as we get closer to the new season! :D

Sandra-can-get-loud-too-what-the-fuck.gif

u849Ikm.gif

Dutchball

Hello hi I'm joining here!

I haven't seen all of the Game Changers play yet, but am still hyped. Going in with Aubry and Sandra as main favorites. I'm halfway through watching Phillipines and I'm loving Malcolm there.

Expect me to be here on Thursday nights, that's when I usually watch!

esc87fan

I can't wait, I've been a fan since day 1 and have not missed an episode! Bring it on!

Dutchball

I can't wait, I've been a fan since day 1 and have not missed an episode! Bring it on!

Impressive how some people have watched all seasons live :eek: I couldn't even keep up last season..
Out of all seasons, which one(s) do you think are the best? :D

Furthermore, would you all be interested in a Survivor pool? I've created one on tribal-council.com where you can pick 8 contestants to play with, with 5 of them scoring points every episode based on challenge wins and how long you survive in the game, etc

EDIT: The code to join is 8f4e2493d939ceae

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Impressive how some people have watched all seasons live :eek: I couldn't even keep up last season..
Out of all seasons, which one(s) do you think are the best? :D

Furthermore, would you all be interested in a Survivor pool? I've created one on tribal-council.com where you can pick 8 contestants to play with, with 5 of them scoring points every episode based on challenge wins and how long you survive in the game, etc

EDIT: The code to join is 8f4e2493d939ceae

Just made a team! Once you've made an account, you can look at leagues and click "Join Private League" at the top, then enter Dutchball's code.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I've been watching Survivor since the very first All Stars which was Season 8. I went back and watched the first two seasons as well. But I missed seasons throughout the years and there were some seasons that were so bad that I couldn't watch it anymore. So I may not be the biggest die-hard fan in the world but when a season is good, I stick around.

I stopped watching the second Beauty, Brains and Brawns season as I was bored by the cast and story. I also dropped out of the Blue/White/No collar season, there wasn't one person I could root for, such an unlikable cast. So overall I think I probably watched half of the seasons fully.

DanielLuis

I'm a huge fan too! I'm secretly hoping Sierra will reveal herself like Kelley Wentworth did in Cambodja xheat

esc87fan

I have seasons 2, 7 and 9 on DVD, and I have so many favorite seasons it's hard to pick one

Here's my buff set from season 13 (thank you eBay!)

s13buffs.jpg

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Spoiler Alert

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

DanielLuis

So I just watched the first episode

JChan

Can we just talk about how the once stratigically great, and charming, JT has totally fallen into obscurity the season? I mean, I was excited to see him compete but we've barely heard from him.

(I'm not sure how to do the spoiler so I'll just avoid talking about the one JT scene... I don't understand how he's won.)

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Can we just talk about how the once stratigically great, and charming, JT has totally fallen into obscurity the season? I mean, I was excited to see him compete but we've barely heard from him.

(I'm not sure how to do the spoiler so I'll just avoid talking about the one JT scene... I don't understand how he's won.)

I don't think he has fallen into obscurity. It was all about him last episode, at least as his new tribe is concerned. How he is on the outs and snug out to search for an Idol.

Honestly, I don't see the need to add spoilers. You don't go to a Discussion Forum unless you want to find out information or have already acquired the knowledge. I doubt anybody would visit this forum after Eurovision has aired if they haven't seen the show yet :D

JChan

I don't think he has fallen into obscurity. It was all about him last episode, at least as his new tribe is concerned. How he is on the outs and snug out to search for an Idol.

Hmm, good point,but remember in Tocantins, he was so prevalent and really acted as a narrator character? We barely saw him in the first episode, and then in the second episode, they just focused on how dumb he was having his plans exposed. JT was one of my picks to win, and I'm pretty disappointed with how he has played so far.

DanielLuis

Oh my god, this week's episode was INTENSE

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
This was probably one of the craziest tribal councils ever. I don't know if I liked the twist as it really felt a bit unfair but that's how it goes. It certainly made for good TV. I didn't know who I wanted to go home so since Malcolm wasn't really my favorite player, I guess I was okay with the outcome. He was so overwhelmed and shocked, I kinda felt bad for him. Always felt his confidence which was borderline cockiness, kinda bit him in the butt. JT is lucky it's not Heroes vs villains this season as he'd be on the latter tribe. ;)

Top Bottom