Contact us

MBTI - Personality test

Your type:

• Total voters

Ringdalen

That was fun :)

i got ENFP :D

daniels1000

I decided to do the test once again. I got INTJ again and I still think it absolutely fits to my personality.

The only difference from last time is that the dose of my introversion has gone all the way up to almost 100%. xcrazy

I am an INTJ

Buddies! xcheers

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
I'm an ISTJ. This is the only forum on which I've been where we seem to be a sizable presence, which makes sense since it's a bit of a weird type to be for an Internet forum.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Well this one says I'm a ISFJ, but I've had various results from these over the years, so I either I'm inconsistent or I change a lot! I consider myself to be an INTJ, or possibly an INTP, so I'm sticking with them. Plus they are the ones which have cropped up more often in the past.

Brandt

I wasn't lazy to answer all the questions but I'm beyond lazy to read the results.

zoyuxi

The first ENTJ has arrived!

Oooh! I'm really fascinated by the ENTJ, as it's very different from what I am.

I honestly am still trying to figure out my type; I think I'm a hard person to type. I have held onto INTP, but I am now considering ISFJ and ISTJ as possibilities.

kopachka

We mentioned this 'test' on faculty few weeks ago and I decided to do it again and now I got ESTJ-T (last time it was just ESTJ).

tuorem

I'm INFJ-T "The advocate" (less than 1% of the population)

OMG, this is sooo the story of my life tbh, and it explains lots of things about what I am. If I had to sum up, my personality is like a gilded cage: I am what most people tend to look for and cherish, yet some main traits of my personality prevent me from blossoming with others because I always search needles in the haystack.

Even if this is a modest test, it already kind of shows how complex human nature is. :eek: That's fascinating.

Tinchey

I decided to try it again and I turned out to be INTJ once more... seems like I'm really being true to myself. ^^

Eulaliya

I'm INFP-T just like Björk. More like a creative dreamer for me.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I'm now ISFJ.

eHQrjQw.png

More Detail

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Cna6rbq.png

GOOD GOSH am I a wreck...... oh, but looks like nearly 20% of the forum got the same result. Such turbulent emotions. I would have thought assertive would have been higher for me because i'm one of these people in my head that is always right, my problem or perhaps blessing actually is that i'm non-confrontational unless challenged. I'd rather an easy life.. challenge me though..... then whew. Good luck x

Upset also that the feels are not 100% because I don't actually have a brain, I just use the feeeels maaaaaan. Feels forever guide me.

Reading the little information page provided after the results was kind of surreal, as all of it rang true with me. Withdrawing into “hermit mode” was what got to me the most as it's so me.

Then it gets ruined by this part:

"Idealistic – Mediators’ friends and loved ones will come to admire and depend on them for their optimism. Their unshaken belief that all people are inherently good, perhaps simply misunderstood, lends itself to an incredibly resilient attitude in the face of hardship."

Pfffft.. all people inherently good? I'm like I am today because I hate people. I can spot very quickly whether someone is worth understanding or not, and whether there's any good in there I care to nudge out. If not then go to hell. I'm so not understanding of people who are a-holes or evil. I'm a darn black cloud 90% of the time and the least optimistic person you'll come across.

The rest is all accurate thoughxwhistlexheart

Edit:

The true friends of people with the Mediator personality type tend to be few and far between, but those that make the cut are often friends for life. The challenge is the many dualities that this type harbors when it comes to being sociable – Mediators crave the depth of mutual human understanding, but tire easily in social situations; they are excellent at reading into others’ feelings and motivations, but are often unwilling to provide others the same insight into themselves – it’s as though Mediators like the idea of human contact, but not the reality of social contact.

Ridiculously true.

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
Omg almost everyone here is introverted :lol: I must be some kind of Mad Quen then.

ESTJ-A

Ekr_natt_ls_2016_10_09_11_07_40.png

Not very surprising results though. Every time I do tests like this, I always get extrovert.
Famous people - Frank Sinatra, John Davison Rockefeller, Judge Judy, Sonia Sotomayor. Such icons. ESTJ icons on the forum - kopachka and randajad :lol:

Top Bottom