13 5.6%

13 5.6%

8 3.4%

7 3.0%

7 3.0%

10 4.3%

• Total voters

Dutchball

I didn't at all expect her to qualify because both French language and Austria don't usually do well in ESC. But she deserves it. It's very special, different from the others.

hungo

i have the feeling that this could become a race between netherlands and austria again ;-) hope netherlands will get a good position in the first half. austria would be perfect for number 26 ;-)

ParadiseES

And here we have the only 100% non-English entry of the final... :?

Anthony Tesla

i have the feeling that this could become a race between netherlands and austria again ;-) hope netherlands will get a good position in the first half. austria would be perfect for number 26 ;-)

As unlikely as it is, I WOULD LOVE IT. Everybody talking about Russia and France, and then out of the blue these two come in :lol:

Chorizo

As unlikely as it is, I WOULD LOVE IT. Everybody talking about Russia and France, and then out of the blue these two come in :lol:

That would be hilarious.

Sammy

Veteran
So Austria is the only country singing entirely in another language than english..... I hope with a brilliant result that will encourage others to try the same next year so that we'll have more diversity in terms of languages. At least, that was one of the features that makes Eurovision so special, as we also heard in the brilliant opening number of Mans and Petra at the second semi-final.

hungo

it seems that everything just runs perfectly for austria. 24 between georgia and uk is just perfect. somehow it still is unbelievable that austria can win it again, but i have the feeling it could become true tomorrow.

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cause I´m coming at you like a pink horse
giphy.gif

Are you ready for, ready for A PERFECT STORM???

A-lister

Veteran

If blocking overhyped Russia, France and Australia from winning I'd be happy to root for the little pink horse in the contest...

Bulgaria is still the best by far this year, but I don't see it get the support it should so I actually think Austria could surprise us all in the end... but not sure if this is something juries would like... it's not in English and it's not plain boring unoriginal stuff ... it's sugary as hell but it works in this contest and Zoe makes it credible.

MyHeartIsYours

My opinion of this entry has gone up and down, and I've settled on that I like it... in fact, really like it, and it's up there not far behind the big hitters for me. However, I worry that this song is too sweet and inoffensive to make people think "I'm gonna vote for that" when they've got legs 11 from Armenia and Sergey with wings to choose from too.

Final Verdict
:at:
8 points
Position I want: 13th
Position I think: 24th

Carian

Although I am not a fan of this song, I must admit this could be a potential surprise top3. Watch out on this little entry, Europe will vote her - and if the juries do too, then it has decent chances of taking the trophy... :)

Top Bottom