Contact us

Five Finger Death Punch - Got your Six

Ringdalen

fivefingerdeathpunchgotyoursixcd.jpg

This album made my friend and I cancel all our plans for the day, so we could listen to this album together. We weren’t even able to get to the Iron Maiden album because this needed to go on a constant repeat. I am probably going to struggle with hearing anything tomorrow, but screw it. This is album is worth having on full blast for hours now that I have gotten home.

This is not a bad thing, but the first think you will notice is that it is not nearly as long as their last one, that had around 25 songs. All the songs on this new album have such high quality that you want to listen to them over and over again. All the songs feel important, and all the songs have a possibility of helping people out there. Even those who don’t relate, will still get some kick-ass songs to listen to. Not all the songs have deep meanings, some are just for releasing anger and lose yourself in the songs.

x4s03l.jpg

This is a band that takes themselves serious and understand the impact of their music. No matter if you like metal or not, is this something I feel needs to be respected and a perfect example of the importance of music. Five Finger Death Punch knows their fan base and it shows, because this is some of the best & deepest lyrics to date.

American Capitalist is my all time favourite album, but its getting some strong competition now. Because Got your six might become my favorite album from the group.

This is my current top 5 after the first few listens:
1. Wash it all away
2. Question everything
3. This is my war
4. Jekyll & Hyde
5. Digging my grave

What are your thoughts on FFDP & their latest album? :D

five_finger_death_punch_2013_by_blakk_ryder-d68jd6n.jpg

Ringdalen

MAMA SAID KNOCK YOU OOOOOUUUTT!! Seen these guys like three times now still not bored!

Thats a great song xrockout

When did you seen them? and how was it? :D

I´ve only gotten to see them live once, but ill try to get some friends to join me and see them in Sweden later this year :D

FrachellyJelly

Thats a great song xrockout

When did you seen them? and how was it? :D

I´ve only gotten to see them live once, but ill try to get some friends to join me and see them in Sweden later this year :D

i saw them twice at download festival and once in London, they've gotten better everytime :D

CPV4931

So great to discuss with some other fans of rock/metal here :-)

Personally I think, that 5FDP is a great band of course and like to listen to their songs.

Unfortunatelly I haven´t seen them live so far.
I tried to get ticktes for their show in Frankfurt together with Papa Roach, Eskimo Callboy and Devil you Know in Frankfurt in November, but was too late. Maybe there will be another oppurtunity, otherwise I hope, they will play some rock/metal festivals I visit.

Ringdalen

So great to discuss with some other fans of rock/metal here :-)

Personally I think, that 5FDP is a great band of course and like to listen to their songs.

Unfortunatelly I haven´t seen them live so far.
I tried to get ticktes for their show in Frankfurt together with Papa Roach, Eskimo Callboy and Devil you Know in Frankfurt in November, but was too late. Maybe there will be another oppurtunity, otherwise I hope, they will play some rock/metal festivals I visit.

FFDP, Papa Roach & Eskimo Callboy on the same show xheat xfaint xheat

Lets hope you get to see them soon :D

What are your thoughts on Eskimo Callboy? :)

Ringdalen

I saw 5FDP in Oslo, when they played with Judas Priest and Def Leppard, and they were awesome. Definitely want to see them again. :D

:D Awesome to hear xlove

I really wanted to go, but i had no one to go with :(

Hope they will come back to Norway soon with a concert that is not 18+ :)

Morty

Trondheim, Norway / Niavara, Balearica Island
:D Awesome to hear xlove

I really wanted to go, but i had no one to go with :(

Hope they will come back to Norway soon with a concert that is not 18+ :)

I went alone, like I pretty much always do, altho I did find some friends when I got there. :) They'll be back in Oslo in November tho, but that also appears to be 18+... But I can't go to that one, because I have a ticket for In Flames in Trondheim that evening. :p

FrachellyJelly

I went alone, like I pretty much always do, altho I did find some friends when I got there. :) They'll be back in Oslo in November tho, but that also appears to be 18+... But I can't go to that one, because I have a ticket for In Flames in Trondheim that evening. :p

in Flames xlove

CPV4931

FFDP, Papa Roach & Eskimo Callboy on the same show xheat xfaint xheat

Lets hope you get to see them soon :D

What are your thoughts on Eskimo Callboy? :)

Yes, would´ve been a fantastic show with some great pits :-)
I like Eskimo Callboy, not as good as 5FDP, but always worth listening.

Btw, referring to your post #10: Why not going to concerts alone? Since my friends are not that into concerts, I also sometimes visit some concerts alone. At the beginning, it´s quite unconvential, but soon you get to know the benefits: It´s easier to meet other people and you can stand where you want e.g.. So have a try :-)

Ringdalen

Yes, would´ve been a fantastic show with some great pits :-)
I like Eskimo Callboy, not as good as 5FDP, but always worth listening.

Btw, referring to your post #10: Why not going to concerts alone? Since my friends are not that into concerts, I also sometimes visit some concerts alone. At the beginning, it´s quite unconvential, but soon you get to know the benefits: It´s easier to meet other people and you can stand where you want e.g.. So have a try :-)
Cool to see someone else that enjoys Eskimo Callboy xrunhug

I have been to some concerts alone before and its usually fun :)

But i had recently had some bad experiences with concerts in Oslo, so i did not want to pay for expensive tickets without being 100% sure i would have fun.
Know i most likely would have been a lot of fun, so i wont let the chance pass me by next time.

Top Bottom