Contact us

MBTI - Personality test

Your type:

• Total voters

daniels1000

I'm INTJ. Reading the description, I can definitely see myself as one of INTJs. Some of the sentences sound like I've written them. I also read about other types and I could fit to some of them in some ways but INTJ's one seems to be the most accurate for me as I agree with a lot of things written in the description.

You are one of the Analysts - a rational and impartial individual who enjoys intellectual pursuits and prizes independence. You are known for your strategic thinking skills, self-confidence and impressive knowledge.

INTJ - The Scientist:
Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

daniels1000: INFJ

Oh, I'm definitely not F. :lol: (at least most of the times)

Mozz

I'm INTJ. Reading the description, I can definitely see myself as one of INTJs. Some of the sentences sound like I've written them. I also read about other types and I could fit to some of them in some ways but INTJ's one seems to be the most accurate for me as I agree with a lot of things written in the description.

You are one of the Analysts - a rational and impartial individual who enjoys intellectual pursuits and prizes independence. You are known for your strategic thinking skills, self-confidence and impressive knowledge.

INTJ - The Scientist:
Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

Oh, I'm definitely not F. :lol: (at least most of the times)

Ah....it doesn't surprise me much though :) ; after much reading I concluded that the IN types are part of the same spectrum (INTP-INTJ-INFJ-INFP). Some INTJs and INFJs are very similar, INTPs and INTJs are said to be similar, and INFJs and INFPs are naturally closely related. And INFPs and INTJs can magically get along with each other very well.

daniels1000

Ah....it doesn't surprise me much though :) ; after much reading I concluded that the IN types are part of the same spectrum (INTP-INTJ-INFJ-INFP). Some INTJs and INFJs are very similar, INTPs and INTJs are said to be similar, and INFJs and INFPs are naturally closely related. And INFPs and INTJs can magically get along with each other very well.

Yes, it does make sense.

I have a distinct preference of thinking over feeling. Everyone who knows me well know that I don't accept anything that is not logical or does not have at least some connection with logic.

From the other types, I'd say I'm most similar to INTP (but there are some things that are definitely not characteristic for me). I also have something in common with INFJ and INFP. I have pretty much in common with ISTJ as well but I totally disagree with some of the facts so I don't know what to think about it. But it's pretty clear that I'm an INTJ (there are just some details I don't agree with).

INFP-INTJ related, no wonder why I like you then. :mrgreen:

Nikkita

I love these kinda tests so i took it and i got ENFP

I can say this test read me like an open book :mrgreen:

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS: ESTP

Smart, energetic and very perceptive people, who truly enjoy living on the edge.

PERSONALITY: ESTP
VARIANT: TURBULENT
ROLE: EXPLORER
You are one of the Explorers - a bold and freedom-loving individual who enjoys pushing the limits and exploring the unknown. You are known for your ingenuity, social skills and ability to improvise. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed.

xthink interesting

Mozz

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS: ESTP

Smart, energetic and very perceptive people, who truly enjoy living on the edge.

PERSONALITY: ESTP
VARIANT: TURBULENT
ROLE: EXPLORER
You are one of the Explorers - a bold and freedom-loving individual who enjoys pushing the limits and exploring the unknown. You are known for your ingenuity, social skills and ability to improvise. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed.

xthink interesting

:eek: I predicted you to be ESTJ. That's close enough. I thought you were definitely more a J person (conventions, rules) than a P.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
:eek: I predicted you to be ESTJ. That's close enough. I thought you were definitely more a J person than a P.

I saw and read, hmm I have some elements from ESTJ, but i found more similarities with ESTP (judging only about that my vacations usually starts from 2 weeks and end with 2 months... :lol: if i would have many money, i will only traveled :lol:) anyway i was surprised that you predicted me very close (first 3 letters, its very close)

Mozz

I saw and read, hmm I have some elements from ESTJ, but i found more similarities with ESTP (judging only about that my vacations usually starts from 2 weeks and end with 2 months... :lol: if i would have many money, i will only traveled :lol:) anyway i was surprised that you predicted me very close (first 3 letters, its very close)

It's really quite close, also because the difference between J and P is usually regarded minor compared to for example S versus N.

It appears you're less conventional than you seem, based on what I know from you (edited) :D

RomanFromRussia

Look!

alca

ISFJ here.

I never thought a test like this would be so accurate... :|

Full description of ISFJ http://www.16personalities.com/isfj-personality

zoyuxi

I've gotten different results, and I used to think I was ISTP, but I now think INTP is more fitting, looking at the cognitive functions. Though I do think I'm quite feely for an INTP.

Carrie

INFP-T, and only 4% of the population! This does sound like me.

INFP Strengths

Idealistic – INFPs' friends and loved ones will come to admire and depend on them for their optimism. Their unshaken belief that all people are inherently good, perhaps simply misunderstood, lends itself to an incredibly resilient attitude in the face of hardship.
Seek and Value Harmony – People with the INFP personality type have no interest in having power over others, and don't much care for domineering attitudes at all. They prefer a more democratic approach, and work hard to ensure that every voice and perspective is heard.
Open-Minded and Flexible – A live-and-let-live attitude comes naturally to INFPs, and they dislike being constrained by rules. INFPs give the benefit of the doubt too, and so long as their principles and ideas are not being challenged, they'll support others' right to do what they think is right.
Very Creative – INFPs combine their intuitive nature with their open-mindedness to allow them to see things from unconventional perspectives. Being able to connect many far-flung dots into a single theme, it's no wonder that many INFPs are celebrated poets and authors.
Passionate and Energetic – When something captures INFPs' imagination and speaks to their beliefs, they go all in, dedicating their time, energy, thoughts and emotions to the project. Their shyness keeps them from the podium, but they are the first to lend a helping hand where it's needed.
Dedicated and Hard-Working – While others focusing on the challenges of the moment may give up when the going gets tough, INFPs (especially Assertive ones) have the benefit of their far-reaching vision to help them through. Knowing that what they are doing is meaningful gives people with this personality type a sense of purpose and even courage when it comes to accomplishing something they believe in.

INFP Weaknesses

Too Idealistic – INFPs often take their idealism too far, setting themselves up for disappointment as, again and again, evil things happen in the world. This is true on a personal level too, as INFPs may not just idealize their partners, but idolize them, forgetting that no one is perfect.
Too Altruistic – INFPs sometimes see themselves as selfish, but only because they want to give so much more than they are able to. This becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, as they try to push themselves to commit to a chosen cause or person, forgetting to take care of the needs of others in their lives, and especially themselves.
Impractical – When something captures INFPs' imagination, they can neglect practical matters like day-to-day maintenance and simple pleasures. Sometimes people with the INFP personality type will take this asceticism so far as to neglect eating and drinking as they pursue their passion or cause.
Dislike Dealing With Data – INFPs are often so focused on the big picture that they forget the forest is made of individual trees. INFPs are in tune with emotions and morality, and when the facts and data contradict their ideals, it can be a real challenge for them.
Take Things Personally – INFPs often take challenges and criticisms personally, rather than as inspiration to reassess their positions. Avoiding conflict as much as possible, INFPs will put a great deal of time and energy into trying to align their principles and the criticisms into a middle ground that satisfies everybody.
Difficult to Get to Know – INFPs are private, reserved and self-conscious. This makes them notoriously difficult to really get to know, and their need for these qualities contributes to the guilt they often feel for not giving more of themselves to those they care about.

MyHeartIsYours

INTP-T
The Logician
3% of the population

Introverted (49%) not Extroverted
Intuitive (30%) not Observant
Thinking (19%) not Feeling
Prospecting (43%) not Judging
Turbulent (41%) not Assertive

Famous INTP's: Jane Austin (author), Albert Einstein (scientist), Dwight D Eisenhower (President of the United States), Charles Darwin (scientist), Gerald Ford (President of the United States), Abraham Lincoln (President of the United States), John Locke (philosopher), James Madison (President of the United States), Sir Isaac Newton (scientist), Adam Smith (economists) and Albert Speer (Nazi minister).

INTP strengths
Great Analysts & Abstract Thinkers People with the INTP personality type view the world as a big, complex machine, and recognize that as with any machine, all parts are interrelated. INTPs excel in analyzing these connections, seeing how seemingly unrelated factors tie in with each other in ways that bewilder most other personality types.
Imaginative & Original These connections are the product of an unrelenting imagination – INTPs' ideas may seem counter-intuitive at a glance, and may never even see the light of day, but they will always prove remarkable innovations.
Open-Minded INTPs couldn't make these connections if they thought they knew it all – they are highly receptive to alternate theories, so long as they're supported by logic and facts. In more subjective matters like social norms and traditions, INTPs are usually fairly liberal, with a "none of my business" sort of attitude – peoples' ideas are what matter.
Enthusiastic When a new idea piques their interest, INTPs can be very enthusiastic – they are a reserved personality type, but if another person shares an interest, they can be downright excited about discussing it. More likely though, the only outward evidence of this enthusiasm will be INTPs' silent pacing or their staring into the distance.
Objective INTPs' analysis, creativity and open-mindedness aren't the tools of some quest for ideology or emotional validation. Rather, it's as though people with the INTP personality type are a conduit for the truths around them, so far as they can be expressed, and they are proud of this role as theoretical mediator.
Honest & Straightforward To know one thing and say another would be terribly disingenuous – INTPs don't often go around intentionally hurting feelings, but they believe that the truth is the most important factor, and they expect that to be appreciated and reciprocated.

INTP weaknesses
Very Private & Withdrawn While INTPs' intellectualism yields many insights into their surroundings, their surroundings are ironically considered an intrusion on their thoughts. This is especially true with people – INTPs are quite shy in social settings. More complicated situations such as parties exacerbate this, but even close friends struggle to get into INTPs' hearts and minds.
Insensitive Oftentimes INTP personalities get so caught up in their logic that they forget any kind of emotional consideration – they dismiss subjectivity as irrational and tradition as an attempt to bar much-needed progress. Purely emotional situations are often utterly puzzling to INTPs, and their lack of timely sympathy can easily offend.
Absent-minded When INTPs' interest is captured, their absence goes beyond social matters to include the rest of the physical world. INTPs become forgetful, missing even the obvious if it's unrelated to their current infatuation, and they can even forget their own health, skipping meals and sleep as they muse.
Condescending Attempts at connecting with others are often worse than INTPs' withdrawal. People with the INTP personality type take pride in their knowledge and rationale, and enjoy sharing their ideas, but in trying to explain how they got from A to B to Z, they can get frustrated, sometimes simplifying things to the point of insult as they struggle to gauge their conversation partners' perspective. The ultimate insult comes as INTPs give up with a dismissive "never mind".
Loathe Rules & Guidelines These social struggles are partly a product of INTPs' desire to bypass the rules, of social conduct and otherwise. While this attitude helps INTPs' strength of unconventional creativity, it also causes them to reinvent the wheel constantly and to shun security in favor of autonomy in ways that can compromise both.
Second-guess Themselves INTPs remain so open to new information that they often never commit to a decision at all. This applies to their own skills as well – INTP personalities know that as they practice, they improve, and any work they do is second-best to what they could do. Unable to settle for this, INTPs sometimes delay their output indefinitely with constant revisions, sometimes even quitting before they ever begin.

This definitely sounds a lot like me, and there's the dreamland and politics thing going on :lol: Not complaining at sharing a personality with four American presidents :p Last time I did this test though, I got ISFP, so I guess I'm a bit of both categories.

ShoeFlo

I am an INTJ

"The Architect"

I'm belong to only 2% who are this type^^

Introverted (60%)
Intuitive (20%)
Thinking (13%)
Judging (8%)
Turbulent (50%)

Famous INTJs:
Vladimir Putin, Lande Armstrong, John F. Kennedy, Augustus Caesar and so on

Fictional INTJs:
Walter White (Breaking Bad) xheya

INTJ Strengths

Quick, Imaginative and Strategic Mind – INTJs pride themselves on their minds, taking every opportunity to improve their knowledge, and this shows in the strength and flexibility of their strategic thinking. Insatiably curious and always up for an intellectual challenge, INTJs can see things from many perspectives. INTJs use their creativity and imagination not so much for artistry, but for planning contingencies and courses of action for all possible scenarios.

High Self-Confidence – INTJs trust their rationalism above all else, so when they come to a conclusion, they have no reason to doubt their findings. This creates an honest, direct style of communication that isn't held back by perceived social roles or expectations. When INTJs are right, they're right, and no amount of politicking or hand-holding is going to change that fact – whether it's correcting a person, a process, or themselves, they'd have it no other way.

Independent and Decisive – This creativity, logic and confidence come together to form individuals who stand on their own and take responsibility for their own actions. Authority figures do not impress INTJs, nor do social conventions or tradition, and no matter how popular something is, if they have a better idea, INTJs will stand against anyone they have to in a bid to have it changed. Either an idea is the most rational or it's wrong, and INTJs will apply this to their arguments as well as their own behavior, staying calm and detached from these sometimes emotionally charged conflicts. INTJs will only be swayed by those who follow suit.

Hard-working and determined – If something piques their interest, INTJs can be astonishingly dedicated to their work, putting in long hours and intense effort to see an idea through. INTJs are incredibly efficient, and if tasks meet the criteria of furthering a goal, they will find a way to consolidate and accomplish those tasks. However, this drive for efficiency can also lead to a sort of elaborate laziness, wherein INTJs find ways to bypass seeming redundancies which don't seem to require a great deal of thought – this can be risky, as sometimes double-checking one's work is the standard for a reason.

Open-minded – All this rationalism leads to a very intellectually receptive personality type, as INTJs stay open to new ideas, supported by logic, even if (and sometimes especially if) they prove INTJs' previous conceptions wrong. When presented with unfamiliar territory, such as alternate lifestyles, INTJs tend to apply their receptiveness and independence, and aversion to rules and traditions, to these new ideas as well, resulting in fairly liberal social senses.

Jacks-of-all-Trades – INTJs' open-mindedness, determination, independence, confidence and strategic abilities create individuals who are capable of doing anything they set their minds to. Excelling at analyzing anything life throws their way, INTJs are able to reverse-engineer the underlying methodology of most any system and apply the concepts that are exposed wherever needed. INTJs tend to have their pick of professions, from IT architects to political masterminds.

INTJ Weaknesses

Arrogant – INTJs are perfectly capable of carrying their confidence too far, falsely believing that they've resolved all the pertinent issues of a matter and closing themselves off to the opinions of those they believe to be intellectually inferior. Combined with their irreverence for social conventions, INTJs can be brutally insensitive in making their opinions of others all too clear.

Judgmental – INTJs tend to have complete confidence in their thought process, because rational arguments are almost by definition correct – at least in theory. In practice, emotional considerations and history are hugely influential, and a weak point for INTJs is that they brand these factors and those who embrace them as illogical, dismissing them and considering their proponents to be stuck in some baser mode of thought, making it all but impossible to be heard.

Overly analytical
– A recurring theme with INTJs is their analytical prowess, but this strength can fall painfully short where logic doesn't rule – such as with human relationships. When their critical minds and sometimes neurotic level of perfectionism (often the case with Turbulent INTJs) are applied to other people, all but the steadiest of friends will likely need to make some distance, too often permanently.

Loathe highly structured environments – Blindly following precedents and rules without understanding them is distasteful to INTJs, and they disdain even more authority figures who blindly uphold those laws and rules without understanding their intent. Anyone who prefers the status quo for its own sake, or who values stability and safety over self-determination, is likely to clash with INTJ personality types. Whether it's the law of the land or simple social convention, this aversion applies equally, often making life more difficult than it needs to be.

Clueless in romance – This antipathy to rules and tendency to over-analyze and be judgmental, even arrogant, all adds up to a personality type that is often clueless in dating. Having a new relationship last long enough for INTJs to apply the full force of their analysis on their potential partner's thought processes and behaviors can be challenging. Trying harder in the ways that INTJs know best can only make things worse, and it's unfortunately common for them to simply give up the search. Ironically, this is when they're at their best, and most likely to attract a partner.

Strength and Weaknesses are not 100% correct, but in total the whole result is accurate ;)

Top Bottom