Contact us

Eurovision Confessions

Sim

Last 2 night I dreamt about Eurovision 2015, but it wasn't really realistic.

Turkey participated again, Australia didn't, Montenegro was in semi 1, I was confused when I woke up

carl1

I dislike euphoria aswell, for me an average pop song, and the fact that it almost beat Rybak´s points tally was a disgrace

Kaz

Fairytale and Euphoria were pretty meh winners IMO. :oops:

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
I don't understand how people don't like Lithuania's entry when they all seem to adore Latvia's... :confused:

tsegaye

I don't understand how people don't like Lithuania's entry when they all seem to adore Latvia's... :confused:

I'm one of them haha. They're two completely different songs, Lithuania is a bit similar to Malta last year, an uptempo folk/country song. Latvia is more urban, simplistic and electro sounding.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
I think I was asleep when typing... I meant Estonia's, not Latvia's! Sorry that I confused you [MENTION=13295]tsegaye[/MENTION].

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
It's been three years, and I still haven't made up my mind about "Suus," but I tell anyone who thinks anything about that song that I agree with them so as to avoid conflict.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

Lupus

Piece of Wonk

tsegaye

I think I was asleep when typing... I meant Estonia's, not Latvia's! Sorry that I confused you [MENTION=13295]tsegaye[/MENTION].

Oh, then I understand your comparison! I like Estonia more, I don't like folk-uptempo that much. I didn't like Malta last year either and that entry was quite like Lithuania.

Top Bottom