Contact us

Jury switching thread

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Do-you-want-to-sw-itch-jury.png

Switching juries is not essential - you can remain in your current chosen country/region but if you want to switch the jury, you can do it once you have taken part 3 editions in one jury.

YOU CAN NOW MOVE FOR WV183 & 184
any moves made for later editions will not count

If you wish to switch the jury, you should reply to this thread with the following information:

Current WorldVision country/region:
New WorldVision country/region:

NOTE: be sure your switch follows The Rules

Changes from WV183
Tinchey | Cote D'ivoire ➟ :dz: Algeria
John1 | :lu: Luxembourg ➟ ::brit Brittany
NikolaiMoller | :rs: Serbia ➟ :mk: North Macedonia

Changes from WV184
Arion | ::sudo Sudogwon ➟ ::queb Quebec
iowacorn | ::nswa New South Wales ➟ ::berl Berlin
hjarnskakning | :marm: Marmara ➟ :eg: Egypt
Nelisa | :za: South Africa ➟ Mazovia
Amir | :es: Spain ➟ :il: Israel

Countries and their respective regions that can currently NOT be taken because the limit of the regions has been reached:

Last edited by a moderator:

Milos-BC

From WV 37

Username(s) of members switching: Milos-BC
Current WorldVision country/region: Bosnia and Herzegovina
New WorldVision country/region: Austria

One more edition with :ba: and after that, I am switching to :at: xcheer

fer20

cegs5

Just checked the link that [MENTION=13948]fer20[/MENTION] has posted

Southeast Brazil

Population (2010 census): 80,353,724

xfaint Aprox 40% of Brazil's population !

It's great to have basically Brazil 2.0, because you both ( [MENTION=11624]NoraZineb[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13948]fer20[/MENTION]) have different music preferences xcheer

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apparently there is a free region in the UK, as I see it has been removed from the OP, so therefore;

Username(s) of members switching: Gabe
Current WorldVision country/region: Canada :ca:
New WorldVision country/region: Northern England

Northern England is considered a cultural region of the UK, but crucially has a definite and legally defined boundary. Northern England - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Apparently there is a free region in the UK, as I see it has been removed from the OP, so therefore;

Username(s) of members switching: Gabe
Current WorldVision country/region: Canada :ca:
New WorldVision country/region: Northern England

Northern England is considered a cultural region of the UK, but crucially has a definite and legally defined boundary. Northern England - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are cultural regions allowed? xthink. I know we had Central London and some other english regions but for a particular reason they've got 'banned'.

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Are cultural regions allowed? xthink. I know we had Central London and some other english regions but for a particular reason they've got 'banned'.

Northern England is a legally defined area according to HM Revenue and Customs, an arm of the British government.
800px-Map_of_Northern_England.png

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Northern England is a legally defined area according to HM Revenue and Customs, an arm of the British government.

Well as long we have trilions of US regions from the same category, I'm totally ok with it :lol: Welcome to #TeamUK xrunhug

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member

fer20

Southeast Brazil

It's great to have basically Brazil 2.0, because you both ( [MENTION=11624]NoraZineb[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13948]fer20[/MENTION]) have different music preferences xcheer

... :lol: and the Southeast is the is the fourth in area (11%)…. The first two in area (45% and 19%) are the last two in population (8% and 7.5%).

Sultana

Southeast Brazil

For me it is more interesting to have [MENTION=13948]fer20[/MENTION] here in the contest as Brazilian region juror, because she is Brazilian and she knows the music scene more than I, so I can discover some new artists and songs :)

FilipFromSweden

Two Brazils!? He he he :cool:

fer20

For me it is more interesting to have [MENTION=13948]fer20[/MENTION] here in the contest as Brazilian region juror, because she is Brazilian and she knows the music scene more than I, so I can discover some new artists and songs :)

Please, don't worry about it!

It seems the inclusion of the word Brazil in the title of the region and the "40% of the population" are the "problems"

well,
the official regions of Brazil don't have a specific name :D....

and the 40% of the population: issues for history, geography and geopolitics classes :lol:

For me it's just a way to alternate the states of xheartSao Pauloxheart and Rio de Janeiro...
but Brazil is still big, populous and diverse ;)

the only region that i wouldn't choose is the North, i can't list 3 options :lol:

Sultana

Please, don't worry about it!

It seems the inclusion of the word Brazil in the title of the region and the "40% of the population" are the "problems"

well,
the official regions of Brazil don't have a specific name :D....

and the 40% of the population: issues for history, geography and geopolitics classes :lol:

For me it's just a way to alternate the states of xheartSao Pauloxheart and Rio de Janeiro...
but Brazil is still big, populous and diverse ;)

the only region that i wouldn't choose is the North, i can't list 3 options :lol:

well,i can't wait to see what you will bring to the contest next edition xthink

Gabe

Super Moderator
Staff member
So I was looking further into Northern England and I realised it doesn't officially have an all covering flag. The only flag that would represent it would be the flag of the Diocese of York, since the Archbishop of York historically represented Northern England:

diocese_of_york.gif

Sultana

So I was looking further into Northern England and I realised it doesn't officially have an all covering flag. The only flag that would represent it would be the flag of the Diocese of York, since the Archbishop of York historically represented Northern England:

diocese_of_york.gif

true british region! Such a royal flag! xbow

Top Bottom