Contact us

ASIAN VISION SONG CONTEST 2012

12Points

Ok so I just watched parts of it.

Will there be voting in the future perhaps or will they keep it as it is?

Anyways, Australia was my favorite since I just love that song, it's a great club banger and Havana did a great performance.

China, S. Korea and Sri Lanka were also pretty good. Japan was fully playback not? That was sorta odd with some acts being totally live, some having backing vocals and some being fully playback... I guess without the competitive part it works but if they'll actually make a contest of it they need to have some actual rules there regarding the songs and how they can be performed.

All in all a nice initiative I guess but without any actual climax, but I think it works for Asia since it's so huge and diverse that voting could complicate things I guess.

Japan did sounds like it's fully playback, Perfume is a girl group that moves a lot and it could be very exhausting if they had to sing too.

The festival itself looks like an ordinary tv show showing artists from Asia rather than a song contest (or a tv show that the artists have to make a song for the show), our entry even a cover version of a popular artist named Agnes Monica xfacepalm, it's a shame xfaint.

And yes, if they want it to be a fair festival, it should have rules, like example, a live performance, and not a cover version.

And i don't think that voting won't works in Asia, voting or competition is actually works in Asia, like Asian Idol (although it's not a song contest) for example, but the system is just wrong, they should have been using the "1 vote for other countries" system there rather than "1 vote for own country and 1 vote for other countries" system

DanielLuis

I really think this event would only win if it became a competition. I mean, part of the excitemente of Eurovision, specially for casual viewers, is finding out who'll be the winner, and which place they'll favourite song will get. Like Alister said, there's just no climax without it xshrug

Syrian1988

Afghanistan and IRAN participate?

If I remember right, Iran was so against ESC in Azerbaijan, but participate in Asian version of it is OK? xcrazy

anyhow I think it can be interesting, with many different music styles

12Points

Afghanistan and IRAN participate?

If I remember right, Iran was so against ESC in Azerbaijan, but participate in Asian version of it is OK? xcrazy

anyhow I think it can be interesting, with many different music styles

At first i couldn't believe that Iran participate too, but it's okay if you want more countries to watch at, i mean more countries more fun right?

And Iran was so against the ESC because they think the ESC is a gay parade, about the ATSF i think they think that this show is just a cultural exchange show

Top Bottom