Contact us

asian vision song contest 2013

nekoisneko

And this will be :id: entry

quite nice xthink

but I don't like the public broadcaster :mrgreen: (even for picking the entry, they use other management not by themself :| )

it failed to compete with non-public broadcasters (too many meh show) and also there is 2 Indonesian non-public broadcaster that have ABU Membership (should we use them to represent us in ATSF ? xthink )

Fun fact :
we have 12 national non-public tv broadcaster :rolleyes:

and also we have local non-public tv broadcaster, my city has 3 non-public tv broadcasters :lol:

hawadharma

Malaysia's entry last year:

DanielLuis

I don't see what is the point with it being non-competitive. It just takes away all the fun of the show.

12Points

And this will be :id: entry

quite nice xthink

but I don't like the public broadcaster :mrgreen: (even for picking the entry, they use other management not by themself :| )

it failed to compete with non-public broadcasters (too many meh show) and also there is 2 Indonesian non-public broadcaster that have ABU Membership (should we use them to represent us in ATSF ? xthink )

Fun fact :
we have 12 national non-public tv broadcaster :rolleyes:

and also we have local non-public tv broadcaster, my city has 3 non-public tv broadcasters :lol:

12 national no-public tv broadcaster, really? does RCTI is one of them? and BTW i am a little bit dissapointed with our 2013 entry, a ballad entry? BOOOOOORRRRRIIIINNNNGGGGG SOOC . I really wanted Fatin or Novita to be our representative. And who is this Putri and Shella? did TVRI who choose them? and do they have any achievements like being a talent show winner, etc?

nekoisneko

12 national no-public tv broadcaster, really? does RCTI is one of them? and BTW i am a little bit dissapointed with our 2013 entry, a ballad entry? BOOOOOORRRRRIIIINNNNGGGGG SOOC . I really wanted Fatin or Novita to be our representative. And who is this Putri and Shella? did TVRI who choose them? and do they have any achievements like being a talent show winner, etc?

Of course there are 12 non-public tv broadcasters :lol: (just count it on your TV channel :lol: )
yes, RCTI is one of them, as long as I know, only Metro TV and RCTI/MNC Group that have also ABU Membership beside TVRI.

me either :( so disappointed :(

:lol:

the winner of our xfactor is xpuke (no offense but I don't like Fatin) maybe Novita could do well,

source says, that Putri was the real our representative in last year, but there was some controversy about it, so they held an NF (which Maria won).
TVRI is using an unknown management to pick our entry :( and this time they picked Putri, with a lame entry

12Points

Of course there are 12 non-public tv broadcasters :lol: (just count it on your TV channel :lol: )
yes, RCTI is one of them, as long as I know, only Metro TV and RCTI/MNC Group that have also ABU Membership beside TVRI.

me either :( so disappointed :(

:lol:

the winner of our xfactor is xpuke (no offense but I don't like Fatin) maybe Novita could do well,

source says, that Putri was the real our representative in last year, but there was some controversy about it, so they held an NF (which Maria won).
TVRI is using an unknown management to pick our entry :( and this time they picked Putri, with a lame entry

if there are 12 broadcasters why does the ABU isn't really popular here? and the internal selection sucks because if they chose Fatin or Novita
the show would get bigger popularity because of the fans of the artist and one of them would be more famous in Asia not just in Indonesia, and what is the controversy???? I REALLLY WANT TO KNOOOOOOWWWW ABOOOOOUUUUUTTTT IIIIIIITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nekoisneko

^^

ok, here's my opinion,

first, ABU isn't popular in :id: because ABU doesn't have something like ESC (until last year, they started ABU TV Song Festival and ABU Radio Song Contest) . Also, most of the agenda from ABU is for annual meeting and cultural event.

second, the Indonesian broadcasters that have membership in ABU (because it's state owned) are TVRI and RRI. Both broadcasters are lost in competing with non-public broadcasters, from the quality of the show and the rating (how many times do you watch TVRI channel ? If I may ask you ;) )

third, our non-public broadcasters that have ABU membership, don't have fully membership just like public broadcaster (I don't know the reason). So this situation maybe can be a constrain (from the legal aspect maybe) for the broadcaster itself if they insist doing something related with ATSF or ABU Radio Song Contest.

fourth, Fatin or Novita just finished the x factor in May-June, and they have contract with RCTI (while TVRI is the broadcaster that has responsible to choose our entry). If TVRI insisted to choose between them, they would have some legal-contract issue with RCTI.

and also about the controversy, I don't know either the main reason why TVRI de-selected our last year entry (IMO, it was our first participation, so maybe they thought it was unfair if they selected internally, so they changed it and held a NF last year)

12Points

^^

ok, here's my opinion,

first, ABU isn't popular in :id: because ABU doesn't have something like ESC (until last year, they started ABU TV Song Festival and ABU Radio Song Contest) . Also, most of the agenda from ABU is for annual meeting and cultural event.

second, the Indonesian broadcasters that have membership in ABU (because it's state owned) are TVRI and RRI. Both broadcasters are lost in competing with non-public broadcasters, from the quality of the show and the rating (how many times do you watch TVRI channel ? If I may ask you ;) )

third, our non-public broadcasters that have ABU membership, don't have fully membership just like public broadcaster (I don't know the reason). So this situation maybe can be a constrain (from the legal aspect maybe) for the broadcaster itself if they insist doing something related with ATSF or ABU Radio Song Contest.

fourth, Fatin or Novita just finished the x factor in May-June, and they have contract with RCTI (while TVRI is the broadcaster that has responsible to choose our entry). If TVRI insisted to choose between them, they would have some legal-contract issue with RCTI.

and also about the controversy, I don't know either the main reason why TVRI de-selected our last year entry (IMO, it was our first participation, so maybe they thought it was unfair if they selected internally, so they changed it and held a NF last year)

Ooooh, and i almost never watch TVRI, why does it sucks with its 90s graphic design :mad:.It was really popular 20 or 30 years ago (probably because it's the only channel on Indonesian TV) and now it's unpopular and becoming a time machine, i hope our neighbor countries don't feel the same with us (probably they don't)

nekoisneko

Ooooh, and i almost never watch TVRI, why does it sucks with its 90s graphic design :mad:.It was really popular 20 or 30 years ago (probably because it's the only channel on Indonesian TV) and now it's unpopular and becoming a time machine, i hope our neighbor countries don't feel the same with us (probably they don't)

me neither :lol:
indeed it has 90s graphic design but the shows are actually good, xthink
they don't :lol:
their national broadcasters are still the main broadcaster,
the reason why our national broadcaster sucks : too much non-public a.k.a national-wide private broadcasters :lol:

12Points

Can the Thread Starter change the title to ABU TV Song Festival 2013, it's the official name, not Asian Vision Song Contest 2013 :mad:

12Points

dragvision, can you change the title to ABU TV Song Festival 2013, it's the official name

Top Bottom