ایران Welcome to IRAN ایران

Played by Uto

SyqFI07.png
Pre-WV124:

Uto Era:

Last edited by a moderator:

CC92

Re: Iran ایران !! WV15 - Tooji - If It Wasn't For You

I honestly think Arabic music, or middle eastern style music in general doesn't have good chances in WV, really the only exception was Googoosh, everything else from Iran, Morocco or Lebanon didn't do very well and never will [...]

Shame on the community!! :(

Amir

Veteran

if people don't like it then people don't like it, we barely have Asian people here, and as far as I know Yoni and me are the only ones from the Middle East, so I guess it's ok haha..

CC92

if people don't like it then people don't like it, we barely have Asian people here, and as far as I know Yoni and me are the only ones from the Middle East, so I guess it's ok haha..

Taste is personal of course but I do not buy the origin excuse. It is possible to enjoy all kinds of music, irrespective of where one was born. Also, I'd bet my a** Adel's entries would of fared much better in ESC than they did here and there are no Middle East countries either.

Amir

Veteran
Re: Iran ایران !! WV16 NF

some information for my NF for WV16, we will have 4 artists, with different genres, all 4 songs will be sung in Farsi!

Amir

Veteran

I will try to post a little show for my NF, I already prepared some banners, and no they are not poorly made with paint and amateur photoshop skills!! xcrazy

Amir

Veteran

IRANIAN NATIONAL FINAL 16

Before we start, of course non of the pictures are stolen from Google and the banners only show talented photoshop work and no cheap amateur
skills mixed with advanced Paint skills!
xcrazy

e7d.png

But now, welcome to one of Iran's most beautiful cities: Isfahan. If you're not gay, American or atheist than you will enjoy this place!
If you're any of these three be careful while you're hanging around, otherwhise you might end up hanging somewhere else.
And please don't get drunk or stoned here, u might get stoned! And if they catch you, don't lose your head!

Ok, let's get serious, Isfahan offers some nice sights like:

1. Khaju Bridge
zy4d.jpg

2. Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque
iy73.jpg

3. Chehel Sotoun
lh10.jpg

or maybe buy a Persian carpet, food or other stuff in the bazaar of Isfahan?
5ygf.jpg

Now let the show begin, our hosts are: Ahmad Saeedi and Laleh!

wfdc.jpg
eljp.jpg

And here are our four songs, everyone of them would be happy to represent Iran in WorldVision 16

The Ways were the first representant for Iran in WV09, thanks to REJU they qualified for the final and became 18th. Can they do better with their song "Shal"?

Niyaz is an Iranian-American band, singer of the band is Azam Ali, who represented Iran in WV13 where she became 13th. They sing for example in Persian, Turkish and Urdu and are probably one of Irans most famous bands.

Googoosh is probably Irans most famous female singer, she has big success in every Iranian community all over the world and she even has her own casting show "Googoosh Academy". In WV11 she got Irans best result, a 6th place! Can she do better with her powerful song "Ejaz"?

Nikaeen is a metal band from Tehran, they often work together with The Ways and even represented Iran together with them in WV09. Now they are ready to give it a try alone. Will they do it?

The Voting:
It's very easy, just send :5: for your favourite and :3: :2: :1: for the rest!
Please take some time and don't judge a song after 30 seconds. Thanks a lot!

Start voting now!

Deadline is July 16th 16:00 CET!

Amir

Veteran
Re: Iran ایران !! WV16 PLEASE VOTE! P.29 - Music Festival Isfahan - 4 songs

Page 1 has been updated!
And now it's NF voting time! xbounce

apasionata

Super Moderator
Staff member

:fr: voted! xcheer

Amir

Veteran

every 5 votes I will tell the points, but for that I need some more votes please!! xcheer

esc87fan

:ch: has voted!

Amir

Veteran

after the first 5 votes the points are as followed:

1st - 17 points
2nd - 14 points
3rd - 12 points
4th - 10 points

more votes please! xbounce

Amir

Veteran

voted so far: ::atti :se: :fr: :ch: :ca: :cy: :seou: ::blgr :jm: :gr:

I voted in: :fr: :no:rl :ch: :se: :seou: :gr: :ma: ::blgr

AdelAdel

:jm: voted xcheer

Amir

Veteran

after a few votes it looked like we would have a runnaway winner, now it looks like this:

1st - 28 points
2nd - 28 points
3rd - 28 points
4th - 26 points

xcrazy xcrazy xcrazy

in case of a tie I will send Arash!

Amir

Veteran

I need more votes,
In case no one else votes, I have to send my own votes and they would decide the entry so the NF was basically for nothing haha xD

AdelAdel

I need more votes,
In case no one else votes, I have to send my own votes and they would decide the entry so the NF was basically for nothing haha xD

You can use the standard ESC system to break a tie. Basically, if three songs have the same amount of points, you count all the 5's and whichever song has the most 5's wins. If two songs have the same amount of 5's, then count 4's, etc. You will easily break the tie this way, unless all songs have the same amount of 5's, 4's, 3's, 2's, and 1's, but that would be a very rare case.

Amir

Veteran

You can use the standard ESC system to break a tie. Basically, if three songs have the same amount of points, you count all the 5's and whichever song has the most 5's wins. If two songs have the same amount of 5's, then count 4's, etc. You will easily break the tie this way, unless all songs have the same amount of 5's, 4's, 3's, 2's, and 1's, but that would be a very rare case.

I'm not sure, because the song with most 5 points has just as many 1 points, I don't know if that is good or bad... xthink

Top Bottom