Finland’s last semi-final took place tonight and the finalists of this year’s Uuden Musikiin Kilpailu (UMK) have been decided after three more songs joined the line-up.
Solju, Järjestyshäiriö and Angelo de Nile qualified tonight to leave us with nine songs left in the competition. All nine acts will sing again next Saturday (28th February) to win the chance to represent Finland in the Eurovision Song Contest 2015.
The finalists are;
- Norlan El Misionario – No voy a llorar por ti
- Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät – Aina Mun Pitää
- Satin Circus – Crossroads
- Shava – Ostarilla
- Opera Skaala – Heart of Light
- Jouni Aslak – Lions and Lambs
- Solju – Hold Your Colours
- Järjestyshäiriö – Särkyneiden sydänten kulmilla
- Angelo de Nile – All for Victory
What do you think of Finland’s line-up? Let us know your thoughts on UMK below or join the discussion with other fans on our forum!