The EBU has just announced the names of the professional juries which will be responsible for 50% of this year’s Eurovision result. Each country’s jury is made up of 5 music industry professionals. Their individual rankings for all shows will be published right after the grand final. Juries are supposed to be balanced in terms of age, gender and background.
Check out the full list of judges HERE. The Albanian jury is not complete yet.
Here are some notable jury members:
– Armenia: Aram MP3 (2014)
– Belgium: Roberto Bellarosa (2013)
– Ireland: Ryan Dolan (2013)
– Norway: Margaret Berger (2013)
– Poland: Cleo & Donatan (2014)
– Russia: Alsou (2000, host in 2009)
– Spain: Rosa Lopez (2002), Ruth Lorenzo (2014)