The Estonian broadcaster ERR has released the 24 names in its talk show Ringvaade which will take part in the semifinals of Eesti Laul 2019 in January and February.
A total of 216 entries were sent online to the broadcaster.
The Semi-finalists are:-
- Kerli Kivilaan – Cold Love, written by Kerli Kilivlaan, Egert Milder, Andres Köpper
- Kadiah – Believe, written by Kadi Poll
- Sofia Rubina-Hunter – Deep Water, written by Sofia Rubina-Hunter, Jaanika Tenn, Oljana Kalsson
- Inger – Coming Home, written by Inger Fridolin, Karl-Ander Reismann
- The Swingers – High Heels in the Neighbourhood, written by Tanja Mihhailova, Timo Vendt, Mihkel Mattisen
- Around The Sun – Follow Me Back, written by Daniel Rukovitskin, Georg Eessaar
- Lacy Jay – Halleluja, written by Ago Teppand, Laxy Nicole Jones, Hugo Martin Maasikas
- Synne Valtri – I’ll Do It My Way, written by Sünne Waltri
- Iseloomad – Kaks miinust, written by Vilho Meier, Siim Randveer
- Grete Paia – Kui isegi kaotan, written by Grete Paia, Mihkel Mattisen, Timo Vendt, Kerli Puusepp
- Jennifer Cohen – Little Baby El, written by Chris Hierro, Jennifer Marisse Vohen, Luisa Lõhmus
- Cätlin Mägi & Jaan Pehk – Parmumäng, written by Cätlin Mmagi & Jaan Pehk
- xtra basic & Emili J – Hold Me Close, written by Andrei Zeakin, Igor Volhonski
- Johanna Eendra – Miks sa teed nii?, written by Johanna Eendra, Joosep Eendra
- Lumevär ft. INGA – Miline päev, written by Margus Piik, Kermo Hert, Jana Hallas
- Uku Suviste – Pretty Little Liar, written by Uku Suviste, Oliver Mazurtshak
- Marko Kaar – Smile, written by Marko Kaar, Egert Kanep
- Sandra Nurmsalu – Soovide puu, written by Priit Pajusaar, Sandra Nurmsalu, Aapo Ilves
- Victor Crone – Storm, written by Stig Rästa, Valio Kikas, Victor Crone, Fred Krieger
- Ranele – Supernova, written by Marek Rosenberg, Lauri Lembinen, Marco Margna, Anne Loho
- Stefan – Without You, written by Stefan Airapetjan, Karl-Ander Reismann
- Kaia Tamm – Wo sing die Katzen?, written by Kaia Tamm
- Öed – Öhuloss, written by Tuuli Rand, Kristel Aaslaid, Bert Prikenfeld, Egert Milder
- Sissi – Strong, written by Karl-Ander Reismann, Sissi Nylia Benita
Sandra Nurmsalu already participated for Estonia in 2009 with her group Urban Symphony. Stig Rästa is once again a part from the Eesti process bid diska performed by Victor Crone that he also tried his luck in Sweden in Melodifestivalen in 2015.
On Saturday, 1st December, all of the songs will be released. In late January and early February the two semi-finals will be held in Tartu, of which half of the participants will qualify for the final of February 16 in Tallinn.
This year Estonia participated in the Eurovision Song Contest in Lisbon with Elina Nechayeva and La Forza and reached the 8th place. Will Estonia obtain a better result this year?
What do #YOU think, do any names excite you from this list? Share your thoughts with us below, on our forum and on social media!