The Eurovision season is slowly picking up so it’s time to start with our first Podcast of the 2016 season. Over the next months, Matt and Adam are going to discuss anything Eurovision and share their thoughs and ideas. This time it’s only going to be the two of them but they’ll have special guests going forward to bring in different perspectives to the show.
Today’s topic include:
- Highway to represent Montenegro, was it the right decision?
- Italy is taking the contest seriously again.
- The United Kingdom is actually having a National Final again.
- Should we retire the current Point System?
- Who is going to host Eurovision 2016?
You can also download the full show HERE
Follow us on twitter @escunited and post your questions or comments to #escunited. IN addition, feel free to join our Forum as we get our inspiration from there.