Another Super Saturday continues with the fifth and the last semifinal show of Norway’s Melodi Grand Prix.
Another set of four acts performed in two duels that were decided at the begging of the show.
The two duelists were:
- Elin & The Woods with We Are As One vs. Jenny Jenssen with Mr. Hello
- Kevin Boine with Stem på mæ vs. Liza Vassilieva – I Am Gay
After the first round of voting the gold duelist were Elin & The Woods and Liza Vassilieva.
Norwegian viewers decided that the last MGP 2020 finalist would be Liza Vassilieva and that she will join the other four winners of the semifinals and the five direct finalists selected by NRK.
Also, Tone Damli performed her MGP entry, Hurts Sometimes, for the crowd in the H3 Arena in Fornebu.
Next week, the grand final will be held in the city of Trondheim in Spektrum and one of these acts will be representing Norway later this year in Rotterdam.
- Akuvi – Som Du Er
- Didrik & Emil – Out Of Air
- Kristin Husøy – Pray For Me
- Liza Vassilieva – I Am Gay
- Magnus Bokn – Over The Sea
- Raylee – Wild
- Rein Alexander – One Last Time
- Sondrey – Take My Time
- Tone Damli – Hurts Sometimes
- Ulrikke Brandstorp – Attention
Who would #YOU like to see fly the Norwegian flag in AHOY this May? Let us know in the comments bellow or share your thoughts at our forum.
Like our content? Consider supporting us on Patreon HERE to help us continue our work to bring the contest to #YOU!