It is only one month left until we will know the very first acs of Melodifestivalen 2017, including Charlotte Perrelli (Eurovision winner 1999) and Ace Wilder, 34 years old Swede well-known to Melodifestivalen audience with tracks ”Busy doin’ nothing” and ”Don’t Worry”.
The first Semi-Final, out of four, will take place in Gothenburg, Arena Scandinavium.
- Adrijana – Amare / Adrijana Krasniqi, Martin Tjärnberg
- Boris Rene – Her Kiss / Tim Larsson, Tobias Lundgren
- Nano – Hold On / Nano Omar, Gino Yonan, Ayak, Carl Rydén, Christoffer Belaieff, Rikard de Bruin, David Francis Jackson
- Charlotte Perrelli – Mitt liv / Charlotte Perrelli, Lars Hägglund
- Dinah Nah – One More Night / Thomas G:son, Jimmy Jansson, Dinah Nah, Dr. Alban
- De Ve Dut – Road Trip / Johan Gunterberg, Christopher Martland
- Ace Wilder – Wild Child / Peter Boström, Thomas G:son, Ace Wilder
What does the bookies say?
Absolute favourite for a win in this semi is Ace Wilder, followed by Nano and Dinah Nah. Bookmakers are not inclined to former Eurovision winner Charlotte Perrelli. Adrijana and De Vet Du seems like having no chances in this Semi, according to bookmakers. But, don’t get failed, last year winner Frans was already put in drawer and, suddenly, won!
Semi-final 1 will bring us a joy in real meaning of that word. Former Melodifiestivalen, experienced artists will step on the stage – Ace Wilder, Charlotte, Boris Rene, Dinah Nah and they have a real chance of qualifing. Four acts that we are excited about are: Ace Wilder, Charlotte Perrelli, Nano and Dinah Nah. This does not reduce the chance of Adrijana, Boris Rene and De Vet Du to shine!