What has become a yearly tradition, Lithuania continues with their marathon long national selection, which goes under the name Eurovizijos Atranka.
Tonight, we had the 3rd heat in the Lithuanian national selection, and here another 12 acts competed for staying in the competition and moving forward to a later stage.
The 12 acts that competed tonight in the following order:
- Vidas Bareikis – Pusvalanduko
- Donata – Powerful
- Agnė Michalenkovaitė – Going On
- Gerai Gerai & Silvija Pankūnaitė – More Than You Know
- ELEY – This Is My Life
- E.G.O. – Shake The World
- Živilė Gedvilaitė – Melody
- Joyce – Breathe
- Valdas Lacko – Dying Inside
- Milda Martinkėnaitė – Hurricane
- Gabrielius Vagelis – The Distant
- Greta Zazza – Broken Shadows
Out of the 12 acts, half of the acts that would gather the most points from a combined jury and televote, would qualify to a later round.
The names that qualified from tonights heat are as following:
- Greta Zazza – Broken Shadows – 20 Points
- Agnė Michalenkovaitė – Going On – 17 Points
- Gabrielius Vagelis – The Distant – 16 Points
- Gerai Gerai & Silvija Pankūnaitė – More Than You Know – 15 Points
- Živilė Gedvilaitė – Melody – 14 Points
- Vidas Bareikis – Pusvalanduko – 12 Points
The 4th heat is scheduled to take place already next week with another 12 acts competing for another 6 spots.
Did #YOU have any favorites among tonights qualifiers?