Contact us

New profile posts

“If you know the enemy and yourself, your victory is certain. If you know yourself but not the enemy, your odds of winning and losing are equal. If you don't know the enemy or even yourself, you will succumb in every battle" (Sun Tzu).
"What surprised me the most about men in the West is that they lose their health to make money and then lose the money to get their health back. They think so much about the future that they forget to live the present in such a way that they cannot live neither the present nor the future" (Tenzin Gyatso).
oh, I just saw that you won the WV with Chile, lots of congratulations. I had to leave the contest due to personal problems, but I'm very happy for you xheart
Hej, vidim da si online pa da te pozovem nazad na NSC. :D Nadam se da si dobro usljed svih ovih zbivanja sa pandemijom i potresima. xkiss
I started syf 14th place songs on .net so if you want to get an extra vote in before midnight here's a heads up :)
anaraqueen
anaraqueen
i voted pretty much the same time you post this xheat connected minds
811691-141810-1287x836.jpg
Try if you can post on the forum now. :) I copied the content of your green room post, deleted the old post that was the one causing issues with the date and reposted your post. Just as an experiment, to see if it works.
Top Bottom