Contact us

New profile posts

I started syf 14th place songs on .net so if you want to get an extra vote in before midnight here's a heads up :)
anaraqueen
anaraqueen
i voted pretty much the same time you post this xheat connected minds
Try if you can post on the forum now. :) I copied the content of your green room post, deleted the old post that was the one causing issues with the date and reposted your post. Just as an experiment, to see if it works.
Hey Morty xwave May I tempt Balearica Island to submit an entry for WLSC 211?
Morty
Morty
Sure, you can tempt, but unfortunately I'm at a limit on how many competitions I have time for. :(
Here is Merio, your #1 fen on the planet. We come to tell you about our disappointment how shortlived was career of iconic Keanu x iDeen avatar picture. We kindly ask you to put that one back on.
Thenk you

Best regards,
Future iMerio
also
CMDR Neo Moore
AshleyWright
  • Fuego
Reactions: Genesis
RainyWoods
RainyWoods
I'm sorry, but it's just too much of a risk. Despite the picture's innocence and tasteful beauty, there are people with scandalous minds out there who would twist a simple, warm embrace between Keanu Reeves and my Cyberpunk V into something more scandalous and sinful.
  • Undo my Sad
RainyWoods
RainyWoods
I'll place the picture here though to show those that venture into my profile the handsome, touching glow of friendship 💜

• Fuego
I hope you're ok my friend. I thought of you immediately when I heard of the sad news :( xrunhug
Hey Hele!

I just read about the earthquake in Croatia. I hope that you and your loved ones are safe.
R
Dear friend, I hope you are ok and enjoy these festivities with all yours!!! Please, remember to vote at WFSC!!! Tonight is the deadline as I need to summon everything for results, hopefully tomorrow. Please, let me know if you need longer (a few hours, I mean, I cannot grant too much I'm afraid :()
Best of all for you!!! xrunhug
Your avatar slays xheat One of my favorite alpine skiiers and I'm sure he will have his best season so far
:hr: Ivica Kostelic's apprentice
Gogerko
Gogerko
Heeeeeeeeeey. Wow. Can't believe there is another ski fan here. That's amazing. Where are you from man?
Zonne147
Zonne147
Yeah!!! And there are many more here, we discuss alpine skiing very often :D
I'm from a country with almost no snow and no World Cup athletes (:pt:) - but I still love alpine and nordic sports :D
Top Bottom