Contact us

YOUR RANKING

Cyberbliss

And finally, this is how I rank the songs after all is said and done:

:1: :es: Spain (-) It's going to be tough making this song fall in my charts, despite all the criticism.
:2: :bg: Bulgaria (-) This is what I call "charisma". The girl knows how to deliver a good song.
:3: :ua: Ukraine (+10) Brilliant performance, as I expected she comes back to my top 3.
4 :be: Belgium (+6) I couldn't believe Laura could give such an impact. Catchy and convincing. She slayed it.
5 :at: Austria (+6) Not bad for bringing all this sugar into the competition! She did really well.
6 :au: Australia (+16) She was in the middle of the road until the grand final, where she sang better than ever and convinced me.
7 :am: Armenia (+15) Stunning. Such a beautiful woman with a voice.
8 :cz: Czech Republic (-5) She paid a poor staging and the ballad really broke the rhythm of an uptempo final.
9 :fr: France (-4) He can't sing live, I still love the song.
10 :uk: United Kingdom (-4) A breath of fresh air, nothing special but well delivered.
11 :by: Belarus (-4) A "love it or hate it" song. I love it.
12 :gr: Greece (+2) I loved the staging and the song keeps growing on me.
13 :ru: Russia (-1) Nothing to say, too much perfection becomes laziness.
14 :mt: Malta (+12) My biggest criticisms to Ira Losco were that she was too much of a diva for my tastes. During the final she was very sweet instead.
15 :lv: Latvia (+2) Good song, I loved how he moved.
16 :ge: Georgia (+22) Well, that was an effective staging. I was really impressed. Good job
17 :it: Italy (-9) The risk of becoming a boring song got true after a weak final.
18 :sl: Slovenia (+9) She was really sweet and the staging was decent. I'm loving the song.
19 :cy: Cyprus (-10) I like the song, they could have done it better live.
20 :hu: Hungary (-5) His voice is impressive, but that's the only magic.
21 :me: Montenegro (+18) Much like Georgia, I loved the performance.
22 :nl: The Netherlands (+3) Ok song with an ok singer, quite meh in the end.
23 :hr: Croatia (-18) Biggest disappointment of this final. Croatia got stuck in 2008. No dress and no faces for such a song and voice would have paid much better. Totally wasted.
24 :il: Israel (-) Nothing to say before, nothing to say now.
25 :is: Iceland (-9) Only thing left is the chorus and the dark choreography. Truth is, the song becomes boring after the first chorus.
26 :al: Albania (-3) Bad arrangement and mediocre staging. She looked too strange.
27 :az: Azerbaijan (+3) If this gets three places up it's not because it deserves them, but because the others failed worst. Almost useless.
28 :fi: Finland (-8) I like the song but the performance was almost ridiculous. No offence, but you can wear a tight dress if your name is Gabriela Guncikova, not Sandhja.
29 :no: Norway (+5) I liked the performance and her voice. Problem is, the song (or the songS) remains too weak and unpassionate.
30 :de: Germany (-1) Meh. Meh. Meh.
31 :pl: Poland (-12) He's ok, but I never understood all the hype for this song. It's out of fashion
32 :rs: Serbia (+4) Luckily she stopped being so quirky and strange, but that didn't save the song.
33 :mk: Macedonia (-15) No, Kaliopi. Not this way. You sang this song like you were in Sanremo in 1985. And that's not good.
34 :md: Moldova (-3) Such a bore.
35 :sm: San Marino (-3) Nice dress, Serhat.
36 :ch: Switzerland (+4) She looked strange, and that's ok. But the song is useless.
37 :dk: Denmark (+4) Only positive thing is that they sang quite well.
38 :se: Sweden (+4) Oh, man. I don't know. I find this utterly annoying. Both him and the song.
39 :lt: Lithuania (-2) See Sweden.
40 :ba: Bosnia and Herzegovina (-5) Why those long faces? Because it's not 2008 anymore.
41 :ie: Ireland (-13) It's like when you're eating sweets and they taste good but they come to the end and you just want to crunch and swallow.
42 :ee: Estonia (-9) I laughed so hard at this! I didn't like him before, I find him totally ridiculous now. Worst performance. Pretentious song.

Ewigkeit

Veteran
Before - After

(All sections are in alphabetical order.)

1dPOM5.png

Mannone

My tuppence on this matter. I voted for Croatia because I love the song. Cheers!

Great songs

1. :hr: Croatia
2. :it: Italy
3. :se: Sweden
4. :at: Austria

Decent songs

5. :bg: Bulgaria
6. :ua: Ukraine
7. :lt: Lithuania
8. :be: Belgium
9. :ru: Russia

Boring or just crap

10. :pl: Poland
11. :by: Belarus
12. :az: Azerbaijan
13. :mk: Macedonia
14. :uk: United Kingdom
15. :mt: Malta
16. :de: Germany
17. :rs: Serbia
18. :au: Australia
19. :fr: France
20. :hu: Hungary
21. :cz: Czech Republic
22. :ge: Georgia
23. :me: Montenegro
24. :lv: Latvia

Can't remember...

...the rest. However, some of them must have been better than my ranked 22-24 because these was completely garbage!

greece

So now after and their live performances:

01. :ee: (+2)
02. :ru: (-)
03. :bg: (+3)
04. :is: (-3)
05. :pl: (+26)
06. :fr: (+3)
07. :it: (+11)
08. :rs: (+2)
09. :lv: (-5)
10. :am: (-2)
11. :au: (+3)
12. :lt: (+1)
13. :hu: (-6)
14. :nl: (+1)
15. :ua: (+24)
16. :es: (-5)
17. :ba: (-5)
18. :az: (+1)
19. :cy: (+1)
20. :il: (+15)
21. :at: (+5)
22. :no: (-)
23. :be: (+13)
24. :uk: (+1)
25. :de: (-20)
26. :cz: (-5)
27. :hr: (-)
28. :ch: (-12)
29. :sm: (+1)
30. :mk: (-6)
31. :ie: (-14)
32. :mt: (-4)
33. :by: (+4)
34. :md: (-2)
35. :se: (-1)
36. :dk: (+2)
37. :fi: (-8)
38. :gr: (-)
39. :al: (-6)
40. :sl: (-)
41. :ge: (-)
42. :me: (-)

Schlagerman1

My final ranking now a week after the live shows with changes:

1. :ua: 0
2. :ge: +2
3. :bg: +7
4. :au: +10
5. :lv: -2
6. :ru: 0
7. :pl: +2
8. :am: +4
9. :nl: +9
10. :it: -3
11. :fr: +14
12. :cy: +5
13. :rs: -5
14. :gr: -1
15. :il: -4
16. :hr: -14
17. :lt: +2
18. :mk: -13
19. :cz: -3
20. :se: +6
21. :az: +6
22. :be: +9
23. :at: +12
24. :by: -2
25. :hu: +14
26. :mt: -6
27. :ba: 0
28. :sm: +5
29. :me: +3
30. :uk: +8
31. :es: +3
32. :md: -2
33. :de: -4
34. :al: -2
35. :is: +2
36. :no: +4
37. :ie: 0
38. :sl: +3
39. :ee: -18
40. :ch: -16
41. :fi: -13
42. :dk: 0

Annabelle

My top 10

Bulgaria
The Netherlands
Malta
Lithuania
Croatia
Russia
Cyprus
Sweden
Norway
Azerbaijan

cooliohulio

This is the best I could do with ranking

The Best
Russia
Austria
Azerbaijan
Iceland
Malta
Poland
Switzerland
Lithuania
Norway
Italy
Spain
France
Sweden
Germany
Latvia
Croatia

Alright, but nothing special really...
Greece
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Israel
Belarus
Serbia
Macedonia
Slovenia
Denmark
Georgia
United Kingdom

Used to love, but am now tired of
Netherlands
Armenia
Czech Republic
Cyprus
Estonia
Australia
Bulgaria
Ukraine
Belgium

God awful
Finland
Moldova
Hungary
San Marino
Montenegro
Ireland
Albania

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
Got bored so decided to make another chart

1. :am: 10 (=) Pure art xheat And the sexiest performance of the year, which made the song even better.
2. :ua: 9.5 (+2) Another super great, tallented woman, well deserved victory
3. :no: 9 (-1) I still love this one although it failed to qualify. It was nice enough for me and nothing was wrong with her performance imo, most probably it was just forgettable + she got a bad draw in the semi.
4. :rs: 8.5 (-1) Almost every year I love entries from Serbia in ESC, and this year is not an exceptation. Sanja was really great and so was her song. Probably in Serbian I would love it even more.
5. :ba: 8.5 (=) Another Balkan country in my Top five. I love Balkan music. And I was so happy when Bosnia & Herzegovina finally returned to the contest with a great song in Bosnian, and was so disappointed when they failed to qualify for the first time. My biggest pain of this year.
6. :ru: 8 (=) My favourite entry from Russia since 2007. Destroyed by the performance, which was too "I am the only one" (sorry but nothing else comes in my mind when I think about it :lol: ), the performance was bit messy tho but I enjoy the song, so in overall it was great and has nothing to do outside of my top 10 of this year.
7. :lv: 7.5 (=) It is not high just because I am from Latvia, I like our entry and I am kinda proud that finally we have an improvement in the contest. Miles better than cake to bake, here we go or beautiful secretaries.
8. :bg: 7.5 (+14) The performance was absolutely fantastic. Before the contest I didn't find this one super cool like others did it, but now I love the song more and the result in top five was absolutely deserved. I was happy for Bulgaria.
:ro: Shame that we didn't see this dramatic and epic, outstanding entry in ESC, imo it is super great and I adore his vocals.
9. :nl: 7 (+15) Another great improvement. I loved his classy and charming performance and for sure Douwe deserved his spot in the final.
10. :mt: 7 (+9) Usually many people are not satisfied with the fact that juries ranked this one really high, but I can see why - vocally she was pretty great, the song is not bad itself imo, the performance was not bad. There were worse for sure.
11. :au: 7 (=) Ok. I don't know what to write about this one, just can say that it is great although I love their 2015 entry more. Australia does really well in the contest and I think that soon it will win, if it continues to participate.
12. :es: 7 (=) Pretty bad draw in the final have to say, so 10 points from the televoters is not a shocking result and so is not her result. The song is not bad, although after a few listens I find it a bit repetitive and annoying. This one is one of my least favourite entries from Spain since 2000... well nothing can beat 2010 :lol: Spain can do better and suggestion for the next year - please bring back Spanish language.
13. :cz: 6.5 (=) In 2015 they deserved a qualification to the final way more than with this. But Gabriela was not bad live, she has an amazing voice ofc, but the song, unfortunately, doesn't sound like a masterpiece for me.
14. :az: 6.5 (-6) Meh, everything was wrong with her perfomance. Probably the backing vocalists were great and it was the only thing that was OK in this performance. Her vocals were awful and so was her "lizzard-like" costume... I really can't stand it. But I like the song, and 17th place in overall is good.
15. :hu: 6 (-5) Another disappointment.
16. :hr: 6 (-2) Her dress was a hot mess, vocally she was pretty great in the semi, but what happened in the final? More, most probably it would have been in my top 10 (at least before the contest) if they decided to give a chance for Croatian language.
17. :gr: :? 6 (-1) Seriously, wtf, 16th in semi? It is not my favourite entry from Greece (probably the worst one in my rankings since 2000) but still, have to say that it is pretty great. Deserved to be a qualifier.
18. :me: 6 (+11) I think this mess is super great. The performance was impressive and I loved every detail.
19. :is: 5.5 (-4) Imo it was a sure non-qualifier and I don't see anything wrong about her results. Probably my favourite flop of the year. Also, I like the song but I really hate the performer, in her face I always find an irritating, egoistic person.
20. :it: 5 (=) My least favourite entry from Italy since their return in the contest. It was sure that she will not repeat the success which Raphael, Nina, Marco and Il Volo had, because the song is just too boring and forgettable. Even juries didn't save it.
21. :at: 5 (=) Sweet and delicious, great vocals, although a bit overrated from the televoters at the same time.
22. :mk: 5 (+3) My diva. I prefer crno i belo tho, it was in my top five in 2012. She is a really cool performer and I love her voice. I loved her scream also. Should have at least qualified, she deserved a better result than the one she got.
23. :fr: 4.5 (+15) I don't hate this one anymore but I still don't understand a hype around it
24. :md: 4.5 (-1) A lovely person, but her DNQ was not a shock for me and I was not sad about her result (17th from 18 in the semi), although she deserved a bit better tho :lol: And the performance, imo, was ridiculous.
25. :sl: 4 (+5) A small improvement in my chart, ^ another nice person, she was very lovely and so was her a bit messy performance. But her vocals were not bad.
26. :de: 3.5 (-9) Deserved last place in the final imo, nothing made this one stand out from the others.

27. :uk: 3 (+1) Two poor statuetes, I have nothing more to say about this bland entry and their boring performance. Deserved bottom five in the final and nothing was unpredictable with this one.
28. :ch: 3 (+8) This one has a great melody. The main reason I don't like this song at all is that it has just way too annoying chorus. Her perfomance tho. Probably the best one.
29. :al: 2.5 (+10) I don't hate this one anymore. And the fact that juries ranked this last in the semi is so ridiculous.
30. :lt: 2 (+1) Nothing makes me love this entry - it is bland and I don't like the performer also. His song in 2012 was a bit better, but this one is just a cheap crap. In the contest, it was too overrated, well it was a sure qualifier but that top ten in the final. Are you fking kidding me.
31. :be: 2 (-4) No, I don't want to see her. The most annoying performer in the whole edition imo. And the song is a trash.
32. :dk: 1.5 (+2) Bad, but still miles better than their last year's entry.
33. :pl: 1 (-1) ...
34. :ie: 0.5 (-16) Well done, Mr. Byrne, you had the best performance of the year. I absolutely loved it and enjoyed every second of it. It was like an orgasm for my ears and eyegasm for eyes. So cool.

35. :fi: 0 (-2) I want your balls away :lol: Just awful.
36. :se: 0 (+4) Annoying af. And a spot in top five for this hfddfhf is totally undeserved.
37. :sm: 0 (+4) I don't know what to say about it. I am really out of words. Am speechless.
38. :ge: 0 (+4) This is too awkward for my taste. I don't like it. I don't like the fact that it qualified. It was just bad and the performance was a huge, colorful mess. I can't find a reason why the juries loved it.
39. :ee: 0 (-4) No.
40. :il: 0 (-3) I was so mad when this dfuhfdhf qualified for the final xpuke One of the most undeserved qualifiers I have ever had. The most boring song in the competition. Everything was awful and painful to watch so during the final, when this fdjhffhff was performing, I just went to the kitchen and made myself some coffee. The only thing I love about this was that it got bottom 3 from the televoters in the semi :lol:
41. :cy: 0 (-15) I hate this super bland and cheesy entry from Cyprus. Even ballads from 2010, 2011 and 2015 are better than this one. I hated their :tr: 2010 wannabe performance. I hate everything related to this.
42. :by: 0 (=) Send queen Vinnikova next time. Worst "song" in the whole edition for me.

In a nutshell, the worst year since 2006 or 2008.

jordanm

Here is my top 42! :D

1. ISRAEL – HOVI STAR – MADE OF STARS
2. HUNGARY – FREDDIE – PIONEER
3. NETHERLANDS – DOUWE BOB – SLOW DOWN
4. UNITED KINGDOM – JOE & JAKE – YOU’RE NOT ALONE
5. RUSSIA – SERGEY LAZAREV – YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE
6. BULGARIA – POLI GENOVA – IF LOVE WAS A CRIME
7. SPAIN – BAREI – SAY YAY
8. SWEDEN – FRANS – IF I WERE SORRY
9. FRANCE – AMIR – J’AI CHERCHE
10. LITHUANIA – DONNY MONTELL – I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS NIGHT
11. BELGIUM – LAURA TESORO – WHAT’S THE PRESSURE
12. NORWAY – AGNETE – ICEBREAKER
13. DENMARK – LIGHTHOUSE X – SOLDIERS OF LOVE
14. CYPRUS – MINUS ONE – ALTER EGO
15. AUSTRALIA – DAMI IM – SOUND OF SILENCE
16. GERMANY – JAMIE-LEE KRIEWITZ – GHOST
17. AUSTRIA – ZOE – LOIN D’ICI
18. LATVIA – JUSTS – HEARTBEAT
19. ICELAND – GRETA SALOME – HEAR THEM CALLING
20. ARMENIA – IVETA MUKUCHYAN – LOVEWAVE
21. ITALY – FRANCESCA MICHIELIN – NO DEGREE OF SEPERATION
22. SERBIA – SANJA VUCIC – GOODBYE (SHELTER)
23. IRELAND – NICKY BYRNE – SUNLIGHT
24. AZERBAIJAN – SAMRA – MIRACLE
25. MALTA – IRA LOSCO – WALK ON WATER
26. GEORGIA – NIKA KOCHAROV & YOUNG GEORGIAN LOLITAZ – MIDNIGHT GOLD
27. BELARUS – IVAN – HELP YOU FLY
28. ESTONIA – JURI POOTSMANN – PLAY
29. SWITZERLAND – RYKKA – LAST OF OUR KIND
30. FINLAND – SANDJHA – SING IT AWAY
31. POLAND – MICHAL SZPAK – COLOR OF YOUR LIFE
32. BOSNIA & HERZ – DALAL & DEEN FT ANA RUCNER & JALA – LJUBAV JE
33. CROATIA – NINA KRALJIC – LIGHTHOUSE
34. CZECH REPUBLIC – GABRIELA GUNCIKOVA – I STAND
35. MOLDOVA – LIDIA ISAC – FALLING STARS
36. SLOVENIA – MANUELLA – BLUE & RED
37. MACEDONIA – KALIOPI – DONA
38. ALBANIA – ENEDA TARIFA – FAIRYTALE
39. GREECE – ARGO – UTOPIAN LAND
40. SAN MARINO – SERHAT – I DIDN’T KNOW
41. MONTENEGRO – HIGHWAY – REAL THING
42. UKRAINE – JAMALA – 1944

EDC0708

Used the favourites sorter, not sure I entirely agree with my own ranking!

1 Georgia
2 Cyprus
3 Montenegro
4 Greece
5 Netherlands
6 Belgium
7 Belarus
8 Russia
9 France
10 Austria
11 Lithuania
12 Spain
13 Germany
14 Bulgaria
15 Moldova
16 Ireland
17 Azerbaijan
18 Latvia
19 Slovenia
20 Italy
21 Hungary
22 Bosnia and Herzegovina
23 Finland
24 United Kingdom
25 San Marino
26 Norway
27 Denmark
28 Estonia
29 Iceland
30 Poland
31 Malta
32 Israel
33 Croatia
34 Albania
35 Armenia
36 Sweden
37 Ukraine
38 FYR Macedonia
39 Czech Republic
40 Serbia
41 Australia
42 Switzerland

EscGeek

Veteran
holy crap! your top is similar to mine..same 1st,15th,36th and 42nd,plus there's just one place difference with 4 countries xcheer

you should agree with it:cool:

EDC0708

holy crap! your top is similar to mine..same 1st,15th,36th and 42nd,plus there's just one place difference with 4 countries xcheer

you should agree with it:cool:

Thanks, our results were very similar!

LastDreamer

Banned
1. ManuElla - Blue and Red (Slovenia)
2. Lidia Isac - Falling Stars (Moldova)
3. Gabriela Gunchikova - I Stand (Czech Republic)
4. Eneda Tarifa - Fairytale (Albania)
5. Ira Losco - Walk On Water (Malta)

6. Serhat - I Didn't Know (San Marino)
7. Argo - Utopian Land (Greece)
8. Douwe Bob - Slow Down (Netherlands)
9. Lighthouse X - Soldiers Of Love (Denmark)
10. Francesca Michielin - Nessun Grado Di Separazione (Italy)
11. Zoe Straub - Loin D'Ici (Austria)
12. Rykka - The Last Of Our Kind (Switzerland)
13. Nicky Byrne - Sunlight (Ireland)
14. Joe & Jake - You're Not Alone (United Kingdom)
15. Donny Montell - I've Been Waiting For This Night (Lithuania)
16. Poli Genova - If Love Was A Crime (Bulgaria)
17. Juri Pootsmann - Play (Estonia)
18. Jamie-Lee Kriewitz - Ghost (Germany)
19. Greta Salome - Hear Them Calling (Iceland)
20. Nika Kocharov & Young Georgian Lolitaz - Midnight Gold (Georgia)
21. Michal Szpak - Color Of Your Life (Poland)
22. Kaliopi - Dona (Macedonia)
23. Laura Tesoro - What's The Pressure (Belgium)
24. Dalal & Deen, Ana Rucner, Jala - Ljubav Je (Bosnia & Herzegovina)
25. Justs - Heartbeat (Latvia)
26. Frans - If I Were Sorry (Sweden)
27. Hovi Star - Made Of Stars (Israel)
28. Nina Kraljic - Lighthouse (Croatia)
29. Sergey Lazarev - You Are The Only One (Russia)
30. Ivan - Help You Fly (Belarus)
31. Minus One - Alter Ego (Cyprus)
32. Amir - J’ai Cherche (France)
33. Freddie - Pioneer (Hungary)
34. Barei - Say Yay! (Spain)
35. ZAA Sanja Vucic - Goodbye (Serbia)
36. Highway - The Real Thing (Montenegro)
37. Samra - Miracle (Azerbaijan)
38. Agnete - Icebreaker (Norway)
39. Iveta Mukuchyan - LoveWave (Armenia)
40. Dami Im - Sound Of Silence (Australia)
41. Sandhja - Sing It Away (Finland)
42. Jamala - 1944 (Ukraine)

Brandt

Group 1 - Perfect Entries

01. Estonia - Jüri Pootsmann - Play
02. San Marino - Serhat - I Didn't Know
03. Austria - ZOË - Loin d'Ici
04. Russia - Sergey Lazarov - You're The Only One
05. Latvia - Justs - Heartbeat

Group 2 - Pretty Much Like

06. Germany - Jaime-Lee - Ghost
07. Bulgaria - Poli Genova - If Love Was A Crime
08. Belarus - Ivan - Help You Fly
09. Iceland - Greta Salóme - Hear Them Calling
10. Hungary - Freddie - Pioneer
11. Belgium - Laura - What's The Pressure
12. Armenia - Iveta Mukuchyan - LoveWave
13. Italy - Francesca Michielin - No Degree of Seperation
14. Azerbaijan - Samra - Miracle
15. Czech Republic - Gabriela Gunčíková - I Stand
16. Poland - Michał Szpak - Color of Your Life

Group 3 - Neutral / Neither Like Nor Dislike

17. Lithuania - Donny Montell - I've Been Waiting For This Night
18. France - Amir - J'ai Cherché
19. Georgia - Nika Kocharov & Young Georgian Lolitaz - Midnight Gold
20. Macedonia - Kaliopi - Dona
21. Ukraine - Jamala - 1944
22. The Netherlands - Douwe Bob - Slow Down

Group 4 - Not Reall Fan & Rather Ignore Hearing

23. Spain - Barei - Say Yay!
24. Finland - Sandja - Sing It Away
25. Israel - Hovi Star - Made of Stars
26. Sweden - Frans - If I Were Sorry
27. Croatia - Nina Kraljić - Lighthouse
28. Serbia - Sanja Vučić ZAA - Goodbye (Shelter)
29. Malta - Ira Losco - Walk On Water
30. Denmark - Lighthouse X - Soldiers of Love

Group 5 - Unbearable

This part will be listed alphabethically because I don't know which one I dislike less.

Albania - Eneda Tarifa - Fairytale
Australia - Dami Im - Sound of Silence
Bosnia & Herzegovina - Dalal & Deen feat. Ana Rucner ve Jala - Ljubav Je
Cyprus - Minus One - Alter Ego
Greece - Argo - Utapian Land
Ireland - Nicky Byrne - Sunlight
Moldova - Lidia Isac - Falling Stars
Montenegro - Highway - The Real Thing
Norway - Agnete - Icebreaker
Slovenia - ManuElla - Blue and Red
Switzerland - Rykka - The Last of Our Kind
United Kingdom - Joe & Jake - You're Not Alone

macmillanandwife

01. :ua: Ukraine - Jamala - 1944
02. :au: Australia - Dami Im- Sound of Silence
03. :bg: Bulgaria - Poli Genova - If Love Was A Crime
04. :lv: Latvia - Justs - Heartbeat
05. :pl: Poland - Michał Szpak - Color Of Your Life
06. :cz: Czech Republic - Gabriela Gunčíková - I Stand
07. :am: Armenia - Iveta Mukuchyan - LoveWave
08. :at: Austria - Zoë - Loin d'ici
09. :es: Spain - Barei - Say Yay!
10. :ge: Georgia - Nika Kocharov & Young Georgian Lolitaz - Midnight Gold

11. :ru: Russia - Sergey Lazarev - You Are The Only One
12. :nl: Netherlands - Douwe Bob - Slow Down
13. :fr: France - Amir - J'ai cherché
14. :hu: Hungary - Freddie - Pioneer
15. :cy: Cyprus - Minus One - Alter Ego
16. :de: Germany - Jaime-Lee - Ghosts
17. :it: Italy - Francesca Michielin - No Degree Of Separation
18. :be: Belgium - Laura Tesoro - What's The Pressure
19. :gr: Greece - Argo - Utopian Land
20. :hr: Croatia - Nina Kraljić - Lighthouse
21. :il: Israel - Hovi Star - Made Of Stars
22. :is: Iceland - Greta Salome - Hear Them Calling
23. :ch: Switzerland - Rykka - Last Of Our Kind
24. :lt: Lithuania - Donny Montell - I've Been Waiting For This Night
25. :rs: Serbia - Sanja Vučić ZAA - Goodbye (Shelter)
26. :md: Moldova - Lidia Isac - Falling Stars
XX. :ro: Romania - Ovidiu Anton - Moment Of Silence (I would have placed it between 15th and 20th if it was not disqualified)

27. :ee: Estonia - Jüri Pootsmann - Play
28. :se: Sweden - Frans - If I Were Sorry
29. :me: Montenegro - Highway - The Real Thing
30. :mk: Macedonia - Kaliopi - Dona
31. :by: Belarus - Ivan - Help You Fly
32. :uk: United Kingdom - Joe & Jake - You're Not Alone
33. :mt: Malta - Ira Losco - Walk On Water
34. :no: Norway - Agnete - Icebreaker
35. :az: Azerbaijan - Samra - Miracle
36. :ba: Bosnia & Herzegovina - Dalal & Deen feat. Ana Rucner and Jala - Ljubav Je
37. :al: Albania - Eneda Tarifa - Fairytale
38. :fi: Finland - Sandhja - Sing It Away
39. :sl: Slovenia - ManuElla - Blue And Red
40. :sm: San Marino - Serhat - I Didn't Know
41. :dk: Denmark - Lighthouse X - Soldiers Of Love
42. :ie: Ireland - Nicky Byrne - Sunlight

blue00eyes

I can't create my ranking that I am happy with, but it probably looks similar to this :
after ESC (september 2016)
:)
1. RUSSIA - song #1
2. UKRAINE - too political to be my #1
3. BULGARIA - catchy
4. POLAND - awesome live
5. FYR MACEDONIA - iconic

;)
6. GREECE
7. ARMENIA
8. AUSTRALIA
9. AZERBAIJAN
10. SWEDEN
11. LATVIA
12. NORWAY

:cool:
13. ITALY
14. AUSTRIA
15. CROATIA
16. CZECH REPUBLIC
17. LITHUANIA
18. THE NETHERLANDS
19. ICELAND
20. FRANCE
21. HUNGARY
22. GERMANY

xboring
23.CYPRUS
24. BELGIUM
25. ESTONIA
26. ISRAEL

Meh meh meh :(

27. DENMARK
28. MOLDOVA
29. IRELAND
30. FINLAND
31. SERBIA
32. UNITED KINGDOM

The worst of the worst :mad:

33. GEORGIA
34. ALBANIA
35. SAN MARINO
36. MALTA
37. BELARUS
38. SWITZERLAND
39. SLOVENIA
40. MONTENEGRO
41. BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA
42. SPAIN
XX ROMANIA

Realest

-------------

Ezio

Veteran
The best 2 songs that ever participated in Eurovision:

1st
tumblr_o7375sZKVh1v2bs0io4_400.gif
giphy.gif

#musicisfeeling and these songs make me feel wonderful

and then:

3rd :lv:
4th :bg:
5th :nl:
6th :sm:
7th :al:
8th :es:
9th :se:
10th :by:
11th :ru:
12th :cz:
13th :it:
14th :fr:
15th :rs:
16th :am:
17th :dk:
18th :no:
19th :lt:
20th :be:
21st :ma:
22nd :ua:
23rd :au:
24th :ch:
25th :hr:
26th :hu:
27th :ie:
28th :il:
29th :az:
30th :cy:
31st :sl:
32nd :fi:
33rd :ee:
34th :de:
35th :ba:
36th :uk:
37th :is:
38th :ge:
39th :mk:
40th :me:
41st :gr:
42nd :mt:

Remembrance

Stockholm 2016 - my top 42

:12: :fr: Amir - J'ai cherché
:10: :bg: Poli Genova - If Love Was a Crime
:8: :ru: Sergey Lazarev - You Are the Only One
:7: :ua: Jamala - 1944
:6: :au: Dami Im - Sound of Silence
:5: :il: Hovi Star - Made of Stars
:4: :cy: Minus One - Alter Ego
:3: :it: Francesca Michielin - No Degree of Separation
:2: :nl: Douwe Bob - Slow Down
:1: :am: Iveta Mukuchyan - LoveWave
11 :rs: Sanja Vučić ZAA - Goodbye (Shelter)
12 :ge: Nika Kocharov & Young Georgian Lolitaz - Midnight Gold
13 :at: Zoë - Loin d'ici
14 :uk: Joe and Jake - You're Not Alone
15 :be: Laura Tesoro - What's the Pressure
16 :se: Frans - If I Were Sorry
17 :es: Barei - Say Yay!
18 :pl: Michał Szpak - Color of Your Life
19 :ee: Jüri Pootsmann - Play
20 :hu: Freddie - Pioneer
21 :mt: Ira Losco - Walk on Water
22 :al: Eneda Tarifa - Fairytale
23 :dk: Lighthouse X - Soldiers of Love