Contact us

Your mum's favourite

94ayd

We have pretty similar tastes but I was pleasantly surprised she enjoyed :es: immediately, she did mention she was really into flamenco, though. She also enjoyed :pl:, :cz:, :be:, :md:, :fi: just to name a few.

Franzilein

:it::ch::lt:

Quote: "At least they knew how to dress tastefully instead of those half-naked women with 10cm finger nails, and knew how to sing. Everyone else is just shouting." She didn't bother with the rest.

Yes, she is a bit conservative and dislikes most of the ESC songs after the early 90's.

Judas

FSC Mod
Staff member
:it::ch::lt:

Quote: "At least they knew how to dress tastefully instead of those half-naked women with 10cm finger nails, and knew how to sing. Everyone else is just shouting." She didn't bother with the rest.

Yes, she is a bit conservative and dislikes most of the ESC songs after the early 90's.
I thought Marco's glitter shirt was really obnoxious

Franzilein

I thought Marco's glitter shirt was really obnoxious

I didn't like it either, but I guess that is the generation difference and the taste in music and clothes that goes along with it :lol:

Not wanting to dance anymore, but I must dance
Completely forgot to post this, but:

My mom's favorites: Ireland, United Kingdom, Portugal, Finland, Belgium, Germany, Croatia, France, Spain, Albania, Austria, Czechia

My brother's favorites: Latvia, Finland, Germany, Croatia, Australia, Czechia, Norway, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Albania, Moldova, Ukraine

Of the finalists, they both disliked Sweden, Israel, Poland, Switzerland the most

Top Bottom