Contact us

You were so wrong !

popavapeur

Hey guys,
Were you sure about something Pre-Show, predicting stuff that didn't happen or history proved you wrong ?
Tell us that time when you were so wrong.

I'll start :

Back in 2012, I swear I thought that Albania would crash in flames with that girl screaming for a whole 3min and they did Albania's best result ever I guess with a 5th place ?

Another one :

I was so so so sure they wouldn't dare to cancel ESC in 2020, that they would have found something, anything to make it happen, even voting based on an official music video lmao.

It's gonna be hard for some of you to openly say "yeah I was wrong about that" (yeah looking at you rn mr and mrs hermione granger) but it's fun come on.

Bobjan FR

When he won the Fdc, i was sure salvador would be an obvious NQ. (But i wasn't the only one to think this....)

A bit the same about Conchita, when she has been announced, i predicted an NQ and a barbara dex. (again, i wasn't alone....)

Citelis

I did the same with Portugal in 2019. At some point i was really believing that Conan could win.

mauve

Veteran
I am SO worse at predictions usually so that I hold back with any predictions. But I have to admit that last year was REALLY special. I never thought that Maneskin would win Sanremo. They did. Then I never believed Maneskin would actually win the whole thing. And they did. And my pleasure was immense! :love:

blue00eyes

Salvador Sobral failing to qualify.

Equinox landslide winning.

Prerecorded vocals never being allowed.

Laepo1

France having a top10 result in 2022
Portugal flopping 2022
Moldova flopping 2022

Top Bottom