1 6.7%

3 20.0%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Wyoming.png

njdevils94

Veteran
Woah! What a preview pic of Wyoming from the bot. The only towns I know of off the top of my head in Wyoming are the capital Cheyenne (Where Yellowstone National Park is) and Laramie. (Where the University of Wyoming is located)

Fluke

One of the most interesting choices by what's revealed so far, i doubt it will make the final top 10, but we'll see...

yulara

oh I like than one, good beat :)

I would never have expected something like that from Wyoming. For me, Wyoming is the land of Legend of falls, The horse whisperer, The power of the dog, etc. So nothing related to Ryan Charles :D

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
I would never have expected something like that from Wyoming. For me, Wyoming is the land of Legend of falls, The horse whisperer, The power of the dog, etc. So nothing related to Ryan Charles :D
Actually all those three films are set in Montana, not Wyoming. :lol: But they're neighbor states with a similar Western vibe, so one could be forgiven for mixing them up. ;)

I was actually hoping it'd be something stereotypical folksy Western from Wyoming, so I'm really disappointed by this entry. :(

Fluke

Staging kinda suffered from the same lighting / camera issues as many others, but nobody else seems to mind. Good performance otherwise, song really is a little monotonous, but i still hope he can qualify.

Top Bottom