Contact us

WVSO 160: Short Sonks || TONITE AT SA 22:00 CEST WE SHORT STONKS TILL WAN SURBIBES

Uto

Veteran
Remember this?

Wish you forgot?

So do I

For one

It's too damn long

It's also too damn happy

Fuck it

Out with NYAN cat

We present

NEIN cat

wppr.png

Let's go

2:40 is the limit

Uto

Veteran
My sincere congratulations to Nicholas of course, I mean I get in a different mind space when hosting, but I mean the man won with a song I liked so I'm very happy with the winner.

Nicholas123

Ooo feels great to see Marina getting the love she deserves after her flop in the main constest with "Pali". No need to say that if you liked "Ase me na figo", you better take a listen to her whole album.

I dedicate this victory to @CypriotGirl :mrgreen:

Thnx for your points, sweet people! :mrgreen: And ofc thnx to Uto for another legendary hosting. :p

Last edited:
Such a good Greek song winning! Congrats Nicholas for victory, Marina really does know how to make good alternatives with a Greek flare. Very pleased with the winner. Mauritius should be higher though, but 13th place is quite decent for our newcomer Zeus.

Uto hosting was more than mood. It got short cats, much better than lonk doks. Very creative execution with both banners and results show.

Neko Hayase likes it!
hayase-nagatoro-nagatoro-neko-version.gif

Yeah... HP doing something good for the forum for once, Italy getting top 5 with a good sonk. Being proud of Italy isn't shemful in this case. Thanks for votink tastelords. xheart

Uto

Veteran
❄️ 👉👃🎵👃👈❄️

Awesome results, Ut.
I am telling the truth when I say I have no idea how the results work. For some reason at the end they show the actual results, but it's just sorcery throughout.

Uto

Veteran
us79.png

Ok real story. I was in the shower yesterday or the day before, I can't recall. Lucid moment. LUCID. Come back to comp, create formula etc, works. Column on right is 58*(1+AE3) except of course for AG2. What did I do? I drank 8,5 beers. I have no clue. It works. Today added -(C$25*0.65/24) to it to force Grek to end at just about 0. Caused some stonks to go under 1. Sacrifices were made. IN NAME OF SCIENCE.

Edit: 9 beers.
Edit: C$25 is a counter that counts the number of people that have voted so far. Essentially just giving -0.65/24 every voter.
Edit: 10 beers (lie: 9,75).

Last edited:

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks for 11th place - appreciate the points, especially those 2 :12:s xlove

Uto, I don't ever believe that we will fully comprehend just how your brain works, but thanks for continuing to give us these brief insights into the inner workings of it all, epic xheat

Congorats to :gr: for the win

Fierro

Thank you for 2nd place to Alina Pash and Zakarpattia 🥵❤️

Wanted to share that song long ago, seems found a right contest for it to compete in

No comments about the show, I still don't understand anything

as78

Congrats :gr: and Nicholas! xcheer xheart

Thank you for all points to ::brit . xlove xbow Really glad that some of you enjoyed my entry.

Thank you Uto for excellent hosting. xclap

Top Bottom