Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
私たちは私の目、あなたの目、そして私たちの目からホストします。
このコンテストには名前が必要なので、札幌に敬意を表します。
日本リストは北海道リストとして誕生しました。

Uto

Veteran
Do we have some kind of time table for this edition?
Not yet, but we are looking at an LL for semi 1 tomorrow or the day after and then things will kick into motion based on that.

John1

Oh it's so over, Brittany in #6 must be the most awful draw to ever happen for the entry I sent. xfaint

Sultana

Omg Romania is to open this edition, sounds cool but at the same time risky! I can't predict my future judging by the draw, however it feels like DNQ but I will hope for qualification and awesome spot in the final! Don't want to have my 10th last place ahahahah

Looren

Veteran
The randomizer gods must love us Canadian jurors - we're all in the same semi for the second straight edition (and in SF2 again, no less)!

Waiting for Marcos to give us the stats of how many times it happened in WV history that all the jurors of a country found themselves in the same semi for two editions in a row xheat

Marcos C

Waiting for Marcos to give us the stats of how many times it happened in WV history that all the jurors of a country found themselves in the same semi for two editions in a row xheat
I wouldn't know since I've only been participating in this contest since WV 176. What I do know is that :ca: was the only Canadian country/region for eight editions: from WV 174, following the withdrawal of ::onta, to WV 181. In WV 182, I assumed the rule of ::ceca juror and ::ceca was the sole Canadian country/region in that edition due to :ca: taking a break. In WV 183, :ca: returned and there were two participants with Canadian countries/regions for the first time since WV 173. In WV 184, ::queb returned after an absence of 45 editions.

Of course, this is only the straight second time that :ca:, ::ceca, and ::queb are competing together, so it is interesting that the Randomizer put all three of us together in the same semifinal for two consecutive editions. I would say let's see what happens in the next edition, but I'm interested in knowing what's going to happen in this edition of WorldVision.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
SEMI 1 LL ODDS

Half of the night's viewers turn up after the first song has finished | 3/1

By the time three songs have played, someone declares how they wish they were competing in the other semi | 2/1

Steph leaves us during the show to have her dinner | 2.4/1 / The dinner contains maple syrup | 1/1

The show pauses at some point due to the LL host losing connection | 17/2

An entry gets disqualified mid show | 21/1

Someone not from ESCUNITED joins the LL and asks if they can play music | 11/2

There will be at least one song over 7 minutes 1.3/1

Someone leaves as the final song starts to play | 1.4/1

John1 ascends 22 times | 1.2/1

MORE ODDS

John1 forgets to vote | 499/1

Top Bottom