Contact us

WV170 ~ Iran ~ Shiraz ~ Final ~ RESULTS TONIGHT when I get home (20:30 CEST or so I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uto

Veteran

al15.png

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
I just voted myself and it's been quite a while since I had such a hard time as I felt about 15 songs deserved points and I'm literally blanking stuff that would normally have got like 5 points or so. I know for a part of it it's just the effect of the host loving their babies, but it's also because some people sent absolute Uto-bait so yeah it worked you assholes.

Wish I could Oprah this shit and be like YOU GET A 12, YOU GET A 12, YOU GET A 12, but I'm just one man ordering pizza because I'm too tired to cook.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Similar problems ^

:west: voted a day or so ago, but It was a real tough battle for my 12. Getting 9 of top 5 across both semis through meant my top 10 was gonna be stacked. As a result some songs I'd like to vote for were cut out, and others got less than what they deserved. Deciding my 12 points was a real heart vs head battle. Both great songs, but I think the heart won out.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
:svea: voted! xcheer Really love my Top 2 and it was super easy to determine the 12 and 10 pointer. The rest of the Top 5 was also fairly straight forward, but then I struggled a bit with ranking the lower 5.

Uto

Veteran
Deadline has passed. Not everyone has voted unfortunately, but it's not a veritable slaughterhouse. Spain did vote. Tomorrow night we shall have results. I don't know exactly what time, but my goal is to do this at 20:30 CEST.

SAYAY

wihaa xpopcorn

SAYAY

SudogWIN xcheer

Uto

Veteran
I KNEWWWW ITTTTTTTTTT!!!

Thank you Uto!
My favorite K-Pop song vs one of the best grunge tracks I have ever heard, it wasn't easy.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
The background pic on that scoreboard is stunning. So vibrant.

Thanks for the :6: :ir: and :8: ::kapa

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Moldova cancelled

Uto

Veteran
For if it wasn't clear yet (it wasn't), the countries will be called in order of distance from their capital to Tehran (except for WUSA which doesn't have a capital but I just took LA there).

Only later on I realized that I am hosting from Shiraz. Sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom