Contact us

WV159 Constanta | Grand Final | RESULTS : 29TH JULY AT 20:00CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

esc87fan

Congrats Poland! And thank you to Niko and Looren for hosting - it was worth hiding out in the duty free shop just to be back in the final

I'm quite pleased with 8th in regular, 6th in REJU, and 17th overall. Thank you everyone for your support!

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Ahhhh I can't believe Doda did it! What a hit. Gives me very much Loboda vibes and I love Doda's sexy deep voice on the tune. I'm so thrilled for you Mario xlove Big ol' congratulations to you, dear. What a comeback story Miss Doda has had at WorldVision after previously semi flopping for ages, then giving you your first silver recently, and now a second snazzy gold. Oh my. Polen golden era continues it seems 🙌

And a big congratulations to our Vlad as well xheart Ukraine continuing to win hearts. Of course, congratulations are in order for Ashley also xheart Now, don't you feel bad at all about taking the bronze. You earned it. Wear it proudly 🥉

:us: 4th - 145 Points
:12: :sobr: ::ceca
:10: :es: :pe: :uk: :it:
:8: :svea: :lv: Lombardy
:7: :fr: :ca: :ie:
:6: :at: :cy:
:5: :hk: :pl:
:4: :ar: :be:
:3: :coffee:
:2: ::texs
:1: :cn: ::gali :gr: :mn:

Thank you so much for all the support. This was basically my backup entry for about a year, and it was hard to let go of it. Tim wrote the song about losing his cat, Stan. First time I experienced it all, it brought me to tears as I had recently said goodbye to my own moggy, Weeny. It might not be breaking any boundaries but it's a sincere, heartfelt song, taking pain and turning it into something joyous and hopeful, and I'm so glad this many of you enjoyed it.

Niko and Looren are our legends. What a fab edition. Thank you both a tonne for your work xlove xgoddess

Last edited:

Amir

Veteran
AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!
What a winner, revenge has been achieved. Congrats Polen!!!! xcry
And I was close to give my :12: to :al: but changed it last moment, now I’m happy I did it.
Congrats keng of pern and :pl: xlove xlove

Zeus

Top 3 in the semi and top 10 in the final for :be:, that's a good result! Didn't expect a top 10 with this song, so this is a nice surprise. Thanks for all the votes, especially thanks for the 12's from @ferret (we have something going on right here) and @BernadetteCydonia.

Congrats @Genesis for winning and thanks for the cool hosting @NikolaiMoller and @Looren.

(Also, Canada deserved more, was an artistic, classy and for me outstanding song.)

Mister cool guy J. Bernardt says thank you and goodbye.

J-Bernadt-c-Lisa-van-der-Zweep-1-WEB.jpg

Amir

Veteran
Zadik sisters how can it be that :al: gave me :12: and :ro: :0: IOTAP
anyway thanks for the few who voted for :il: my worst result ever yay
not going to be better next edition xheat

thanks again to our hosts Niko and Looren xheart

edit: not me mixing :tr: with :al: forget everything I wrote xshifty

Uto

Veteran
They say sex sells, but really we just get it for free. Congrats Polen, congrats Keng.

Hosts, thank you very much. Made pottery voting work with a cool narrative in the end.

hijirio

Veteran
AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING WINNER 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 My :10:

theditz83

Veteran
Wow just looking at the semi results... 7th in regular voting plus 15th in reju = 5th place in the final. Didn't think of my entry as a big grower but seems that might have been the case...

Genesis

xfaint What just happened here xfaint. Even though I truly believed I have a winner material in my hands which rarely happens to me, I thought I will get short end of the stick, as Niko just won with Minelli and I was pretty sure similar sounding entry is not going to win in a row. And yet Doda did it xcry Thank you so much! This is such a glorious moment for her as she flopped so many times before, and with the tiny tease with "Fake Love" where she scored my first silver, she finally went for the gold! Thaank you so much for making this possible. Also, hard to believe that I had to wait 100 editions to win, and here I am winning exactly 10 editions since Polan hosting xheat
Cant end my post without thanking Niko and Looren for splendid hostink. Shows were simple and I think because of that they were also charming. And the results show were fun, Final one was nerve wracking xheat
I know you all loved previous Mero hosting. Izabela SMS Semi show was iconic. We are happy to announce that Keng of Simpern will indeed host WorldVision 160! See you in Polan and mooreee xqueenbitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom