Contact us

WV159 Constanta | Grand Final | RESULTS : 29TH JULY AT 20:00CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Wonderful show once again! xbow

:svea: has voted super early for once! xfaint Really love my Top 5, and it was super hard to rank. xlove

NikolaiMoller

Veteran

theditz83

Veteran
:nl: has voted - a couple of growers in this final, and I couldn't find space for all the songs I enjoyed in my Top 10 but it was a strange final for me - I have no idea how the results might go tbh xstars

BernadetteCydonia

No one-day-after-birthday results show? N'awww :(
still hoping for the best result even 2 days after birthday ^_^

with all that aside, Lombardy has indeed voted as Nikolai Moller is showing off in the post above me :'D
nice final lol

iowacorn

Umm holy shuffle,,, my rankings changed so much since the semis, and I didn’t even score my 12 there. Welp, new week new me

This edition was really hard to rank my 11th would have gotten an easy top 3 in another edition.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:us: has just voted. Gosh, spent too much time being so indecisive here. There were three songs I really wanted to give that 12 to, although in the end I gave it to the one that kicks my little tush across the floor each time I experience its splendour (which has been a lot as I can't stop listening) xmusic

And a very fab show once again xheya

Amir

Veteran
This edition was super hot.
Not only did I have to ignore songs that I wanted to score or scored in the semi,
the fight between my :10: and :12: was super tight

Uto

Veteran
I talked with Niko, it'll probably be tomorrow at either 19:00 or 20:00CET :D
CET or CEST? Do remember that if it's in CEST it's generally frowned upon but extra hot, ask West not-so-Virginians. Also remember that this joke is probably not understood by most, so don't worry if you don't get it. If iowacorn doesn't get it though he dumb.

Looren

Veteran
CET or CEST? Do remember that if it's in CEST it's generally frowned upon but extra hot, ask West not-so-Virginians. Also remember that this joke is probably not understood by most, so don't worry if you don't get it. If iowacorn doesn't get it though he dumb.

Yeah I didn't understand it at all but well whatever :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom