Ostlandet
Pacific States
Southern USA
Svealand
Turkey
United Kingdom

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Congratulations to all who made it through! :D Better results than I had in the first sf. Still, great songs left behind...

Norway's dnqs.

12 Q
10 Q
08 Q
07 :mx: MEXICO
06 :cn: CHINA
05 Q
04 :at: AUSTRIA
03 Q
02 Q

01 :nwen: NORTH WEST ENGLAND

esc87fan

BTW, though I thought the Bruins-Leafs thing was kind of a low blow (as I am a Leafs fan), I loved the Sailor Moon references in the Morelull-Meowth matchup. Very clever

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Congratulations to all the qualifiers!! :lond: voted thus:

:12: :D
:10: :D
:8: :nwen:
:7: :D
:6: :D
:5: :D
:4: :mx:
:3: :D
:2: ::weca
:1: :D

7/10 is pretty awesome! Thanks for all the :lond: votes too! PSB are a fabulous group and I am glad they found some fans here xcheer

Uto

Veteran
BTW, though I thought the Bruins-Leafs thing was kind of a low blow (as I am a Leafs fan), I loved the Sailor Moon references in the Morelull-Meowth matchup. Very clever
We tried to celebrate the things that bind us. We talked about the Leafs before, so that's why I remembered. Believe me when I say that I hate no team in the NHL quite like I hate the Bruins. I don't think any explanation is needed either.

esc87fan

We tried to celebrate the things that bind us. We talked about the Leafs before, so that's why I remembered. Believe me when I say that I hate no team in the NHL quite like I hate the Bruins. I don't think any explanation is needed either.
No biggie, Uto. Toronto fans hate the Bruins to this day because of that. And Sailor Moon has been my favorite anime since I was 16 - I met many of the original English dub voice actors in person and they were all very nice

• Like It
Reactions: Uto
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom