SEND YOUR LIST to @Uto before 20/12 23:59CET

g4un.png

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Uto

Veteran
Super super cute show guys, love it! xlove

Maybe check banner #2 and #4 though and I'm assuming #7 isn't the same song again? xrose
Yup, working on it. I had to work tonight because the mother of all fuck-ups happened so Edweis had to do a lot of extra shit by hand. We'll have it sorted shortly.

theditz83

Veteran
Yup, working on it. I had to work tonight because the mother of all fuck-ups happened so Edweis had to do a lot of extra shit by hand. We'll have it sorted shortly.
Dream team on the case as I knew you would be - can't wait to see my Pokémon tomorrow night (and thanks for putting the names of them in the "furret" show - nice touch - as well for us uneducated types :lol:)

Amir

Veteran
Amazing show, I love it xbow

Now I see how the poll worked.
Should have manipulated it to get Milotic xsnooty

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Wow, with just how many Pokemon there are and me being a gen 1/2 enthusiast, I thought my chances of getting one of my favourites was incredibly low, but I can't believe I've gotten baby Jynx, dear little Smoochum 😭

Now to destroy you all one by one with my sweet kiss xheart

tumblr_lg9sj3gwPP1qe0cnko1_400.gif

The show.. well, what can we say, Gaëlle? It's absolutely fabulous. I love the idea, and I feel this is only just the beginning. I think I can work out what happens next though 👀

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Fun fact: when I listened to :dk: while I was ranking the songs I thought what could have happened to @NikolaiMoller because I could never match the song to him. 😵
I smiled and thought that after a few changes that we've been seeing in jurors' taste, it was Niko's turn, only to find out after my votes had been sent that the juror was someone else. xcrazy xrofl

Uto

Veteran
Fun fact: when I listened to :dk: while I was ranking the songs I thought what could have happened to @NikolaiMoller because I could never match the song to him. 😵
I smiled and thought that after a few changes that we've been seeing in jurors' taste, it was Niko's turn, only to find out after my votes had been sent that the juror was someone else. xcrazy xrofl

1894322538_Plaja.jpg

Niko and his crew at the beach in Constanta reading this like what?

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
:lond: has voted! An amazing semi final with some sublime songs - deciding on an order was harder than usual! Good luck y'all :D

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
400c8387ff82c1e7b9f11210b4d83f1e8c79672c_hq.gif

:us: voted. In the end it wasn't that bad of a semi. There's a couple of really great discoveries here, plus a song I've always enjoyed.

hijirio

Veteran
WHAT IS THIS SEMI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HONESTLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

No but honestly, I feel so bad for everyone in this semi. A genocide will take place here.

Gayelle sis you really outdid yourself with this show.
As it's well known, you don't get to choose your Pokemon, your Pokemon chooses you x

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
The banners are stunning. Gotta love a pokemon theme, and Western USA serves that Weedle.

This edition is... interesting. I love my top 10s, they're great but I got far less shortlisted than usual. Tbh one of the weaker editions overall for me. :west: voted

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
What a cute show!!

:neus: voted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom